New guy

suprasonic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'd better hold back rep, too. If he's eluding your keen acumen and insight into people's characters based on a few posts and photos of the car he drives, well ........ then I guess he's a truly enigmatic force we should be leery to trust. :rolleyes:

+ rep

Oh no! :eek: I accidently positive repped him.

I hope I haven't jeopardized our entire operation here.

614-582-7301.......call me, i dont understand what all that means, its sounds important and well thought out. Better yet, im on my way over, your at the shop right?

lol gotcha!

614-582-7301.......call me, i dont understand what all that means, its sounds important and well thought out. Better yet, im on my way over, your at the shop right?

lol gotcha!

At a random point in the unknown future, I'm going to call you and be extra-shifty.

• Upvote 1

There's a couple of MKIV guys on here, including myself and a guy named Howard. Jamie C. from Accelerated Performance is on the board, he's got a 7-second auto drag car. There are videos of it on youtube.

My car is a 1994 targa top 67mm single turbo car, built head (272 cams, 5-angle job, etc.), MAP ECU2 (AEM Series 2 shortly), etc. Put down 543whp and 465 ft/lbs on a VERY conservative tune. Here's some pics:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/DSC_0413.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/Flashlights3edited.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/Easton1.jpg

I'm bringing the car to Sonic/NTB this weekend, you should try to make it out. ;)

McNasty, tell me about your supra. Are there any other mkiv owners on here??

MKIV owners are few and far between on this website.. but there are some good Toyota heads in here ;)

Don't make me regret this +rep

very sexy, that sounds like an extremely conservative tune for the work you have, i'm guessing way low boost and pump gas?? I made 410 at 17psi and race gas with the stock twins. I'll try to creep out for the meet but I may be stuck parking cars for the night :rolleyes:

MKIV owners are few and far between on this website.. but there are some good Toyota heads in here ;)

Don't make me regret this +rep

thanks!! jeez, with an 83 corolla i'm guessing you're talking in the third person?

• Upvote 2

Going to get Nenni to tune it once it's on AEM. That number was at 19psi on Sunoco 94. I have 10 gallons of C16 sitting in my shed, and that combined with closer to 30psi should give me a number over 700whp. It will be fun. :)

If you can't make it it's cool, there's always next time. :p

compared to your posts on CR, even what Paris Hilton says sounds important and well thought out .....

HAHAHA doc, you never cease to amaze me with your come back.

+rep fror having a nice BPU supra,

i wish i coudl withdrawl my +rep. mother fucker ignored my posts about workign at union. what a bitch, when are you gonna let me drag that turd around now

:confused::confused::confused:oblivious smiley is oblivious:confused::confused:

Welcome! Man I love the old Supra's!!

Way back when I used to valet park cars. One of the greatest jobs I ever had. It was at a country club. The regular crowd of cars were boring, but weddings were where is was at. All the rich punks would show up in their bad ass cars. We would get all our tips together and go race the cars for cash. I ragged on many a nice car doing that job, it was a blast. Almost crashed a Lotus Esprit Turbo once. I didn't care I was 17 years old. That is why, to this day, I will NEVER EVER valet park my car....LOL