wtb: coffee and end tables

Jizzle Juice

If you are looking for some in-expensive but still decent looking stuff, take a look at Garden Ridge in Hilliard (Mill-Run area).

I was able to buy end tables for $40 each. Had to assemble them myself, and were a bit of a pain to get right, but look like a lot more expensive than they are.

well ide check at kroger.. they sell alot of coffee....

end tables ide check odds an end stores. alot of furniture places sell stuff that has a wobble or the paint is scratced or theres a dent for CHEAP. check out those places if your on a budget(or like you just really cheap)

Theres some nice sets on craigslist right now. Not sure exactly what your looking for but theres various glass/black sets that are really nice all running for well under $100.

Guest tbutera2112
got mine from waterbeds and stuff...its a wood looking finish, but its black or kinda blue...idk how to explain it...its badass, i will never get rid of them...you should check out what they have there

got mine from waterbeds and stuff...its a wood looking finish, but its black or kinda blue...idk how to explain it...its badass, i will never get rid of them...you should check out what they have there

tyler how much and can you post pics?

Guest tbutera2112
tyler how much and can you post pics?

idr how much they were....i think it was like $50 for the set...i can send you pics, but its still worth stopping by and looking at what they have there

**** im not selling mine, incase you read my post wrong

Dude go to american freight off main st. If you can get an entire house of furniture for less than $1k then a set of tables should be like $12.50.

Good place, got a nice pillowtop mattress (queen set) delievered for dirt cheap.

If you go there ask for Anthony Haag, he's a nice guy and will help you out he's on here occassionally.

Good place, got a nice pillowtop mattress (queen set) delievered for dirt cheap.

If you go there ask for Anthony Haag, he's a nice guy and will help you out he's on here occassionally.

used to work at orileys? has a blue turbo rsx?