nd2race new screen name/license plate

SRTurbo04

scott "nd2race" so

Ok im going to have to ask. what are you goign to change your screen name an license plate to now that well.. you say your not racing any more. only the OCASIONAL run at the TRACK? so

lets help get him started on some new plate an screen name

los2neon

Imslow

SloMult

ToOld

any one have any good ones?

how bout

srtbait

ybothr

pussfoot

passme

sososlo

or better yet FUCK OFF!!

well srtbait worked cause you baited me in an now you wont race me bottle an dragradials an all?

an sososlo thats too close to phils old screen name SoSlow5o

lol i love you scotty

well srtbait worked cause you baited me in an now you wont race me bottle an dragradials an all?

an sososlo thats too close to phils old screen name SoSlow5o

lol i love you scotty

If I race you again you won't shut up anyway, so what do I care. I happen to like my screen name and license plate.

If I race you again you won't shut up anyway, so what do I care. I happen to like my screen name and license plate.

leave the NOSSSSSSSSSSSSS an drag radials on. fuck it run what you bring bitch!

an chris i wish i could +rep you, y our cracking me up the last few days hahahahah

leave the NOSSSSSSSSSSSSS an drag radials on. fuck it run what you bring bitch!

an chris i wish i could +rep you, y our cracking me up the last few days hahahahah

This is not even close to what you were saying last week. I have to be on street tires blah blah blah, but your car is so much faster blah blah blah. You had your chance and pussied out, I even fixed your car, and you pussied out. Now after I've decided that i don't want to take risks street racing you're going to call me out, stop being a deuchbag.

This is not even close to what you were saying last week. I have to be on street tires blah blah blah, but your car is so much faster blah blah blah. You had your chance and pussied out, I even fixed your car, and you pussied out. Now after I've decided that i don't want to take risks street racing you're going to call me out, stop being a deuchbag.
who said anythign about the street? lets race at teh track heads up run what you bring get the sand out of your vagina an race me :bangbang:

PoopJar

UBSLOWZ

WHAAAT

FLYBYU

TRAKCAR

YOURMUM

flybyu i think george statnon had that on his license place (rip) or mabey it was some one else

Fellatio is accepted substitution for +rep.

What? In the dark it all feels the same, fuck off.

• Upvote 1

who said anythign about the street? lets race at teh track heads up run what you bring get the sand out of your vagina an race me :bangbang:

flybyu i think george statnon had that on his license place (rip) or mabey it was some one else

George's plate was BLUBYU, RIP.

Whenever we end up back at the track, you'll get walked.

Fellatio is accepted substitution for +rep.

What? In the dark it all feels the same, fuck off.

hmm it woudl appear as if i can + rep you sweet!!

WTF? I don't own tube socks, and who cares how I dress anyway.

hahha lofers

George's plate was BLUBYU, RIP.

Whenever we end up back at the track, you'll get walked.

i knew it was close to that.

oh here we go mr im not racing you .

but the next minuite i am racing you... lol j.k but in all seriusness you wont have a chance in hell of walking me :gtfo:

i knew it was close to that.

oh here we go mr im not racing you .

but the next minuite i am racing you... lol j.k but in all seriusness you wont have a chance in hell of walking me :gtfo:

I never said that I wasn't going to the track, and you know damn well I'll kick your ass.

BTW I never said I was taking my drag radials off, and unless anybody seems interested about the nitrous.......................well I don't need that anyway. So you :gtfo: