Friday July 31st

Doc1647545523

945.... united skates of america... roller skating 5 bucks... you know you want to relive your child hood....

If I wanted to relive my childhood I would saddle-up the paint, meet up with my renegade friends, and go raid a nearby village of peaceful Indians. But there's no going back to that. :nono:

So, I'm looking for some modern equivalent.

And I'm not allowed on roller skates in public places anymore. Special OSHA restriction they enacted after my last attempt. But I don't want to dwell on that .......

My daughter and I wouldn't mind coming out for a little while, but I'm not going skating Paul. What did you have in mind Doc?

Oh, I don't know. I'm kinda in a pissy mood for no good reason....

Had planned to go shooting this morning, then an appointment kept getting postponed, and it was too late to go before the range got busy. So I'm headed over now to the garage to smoke a few stogies and think about reasons not to clean the dirty truck.

Will probably take the Duc out to stretch its legs .... that usually puts me in a better mood.

Just wondering if anyone is doing any meeting/riding tonight so that I can plan accordingly.

Oh, I don't know. I'm kinda in a pissy mood for no good reason....

Had planned to go shooting this morning, then an appointment kept getting postponed, and it was too late to go before the range got busy. So I'm headed over now to the garage to smoke a few stogies and think about reasons not to clean the dirty truck.

Will probably take the Duc out to stretch its legs .... that usually puts me in a better mood.

Just wondering if anyone is doing any meeting/riding tonight so that I can plan accordingly.

call me, i'll ride on the back, i aint got none cars. But seriously, im game for something tonight, it'll have to be later unless you feel like picking me up, which i know you dont wanna do. I guess i will text you when i have a car!

I think this is Doc's entire reason for joining CR in the first place.[/QUO

QFT

I've offered to have Mike for dinner on a number of occasions, but he always declines mysteriously, mumbling something about the only other forensic psychiatrist he's ever heard about ....

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/Heyes.jpg

text me first, or just stop by. not sure of my schedule yet. right now getting the bike ready for a ride.

For right now, I'd say NTB downtown around 10:30 might be a good start for things. I'll prolly hook up with someone for dinner earlier, depending on where and when. I figure I'll go by NTB downtown at 10:30 to see if anyone's out, then either go roll out from there with the group or, if no one's there, will head out solo to prowl around the ricer hangouts on Brice or near Polaris.

Will check the thread before heading out to see if anyone's come up with a better plan.

Edited by Doc

I think this is Doc's entire reason for joining CR in the first place.[/QUO

QFT

I've offered to have Mike for dinner on a number of occasions, but he always declines mysteriously, mumbling something about the only other forensic psychiatrist he's ever heard about ....

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/Heyes.jpg

I get most of what i know from movies. Hollywood is always 100% accurate :)

Let me ride the duc tonight and i will let you nibble on a toe or two.

I know we aren't meeting at Byers tonight because it is full of cash for clunkers cars. I'll check out COS and let you know what I find out.

Cool man, thanks. I would like to go for a drive/cruise, so let me know. :thumbup: