Taking up donations for this.

DTM Brian

Correct me if I am wrong but if I was a guessing man someone who was searching craigslist and found this would prob be searching for something along the lines of well lets just say "strippers".

My question to you is why you are searching craigslist for any thing along those lines? :D

Correct me if I am wrong but if I was a guessing man someone who was searching craigslist and found this would prob be searching for something along the lines of well lets just say "strippers".

My question to you is why you are searching craigslist for any thing along those lines? :D

LOL.

Well there is a story behind this. A customer had his HAWT girlfriend at the shop today and suggested we get a stripper pole for the shop. I told a buddy of mine what she said and 10 minutes later I had an e-mail from him with the link. Can u imagine the looks on chicks faces who come to the shop and see a stripper pole?

call, find out if the seller is a chick. if so and she's not a dog, then ask if she'll demo it. :D

LOL.

I just want to know how hard it will to get a hot girl to demo it for us in the shop.

(Note to Self)

This is probably not a good idea in terms of my business. LOL

Guest Removed
LOL.

I just want to know how hard it will to get a hot girl to demo it for us in the shop.

(Note to Self)

very true..you would be eating all the profits

zing

LOL.

(Note to Self)

No no no, you're looking at this all wrong. It's not a bad thing; you're just restructuring Dyno Tune Performance.... Call it... Strip Club Performance! Imagine going to a place where you can get your balls licked while your car is being tuned. You would corner the market it would be a great move. Dollar dances durring pulls. FREE lap dance for the highest HP of the night. Of cource there would be NO SEX IN THE DYON ROOM. I'm telling you, there is no way this would end badly. As long as you don’t mind getting paid in $1’s for the dyno pulls. :D