Cars & Coffee - August 8th

zeitgeist57

WHAT: Columbus Cars & Coffee

WHEN: Saturday, August 8th - 8am to 10am

WHERE: Cup O' Joe - Lennox Town Center (off of Olentangy River Rd next to Rt.315, near OSU)

WHY: Start off the weekend right...enjoy a cup of coffee and the conversation of like-minded car nuts!

Please PM me with your NAME, EMAIL address, and CR SCREEN NAME. If you know of another car nut that would be interested that's not on CR, please give me their email as well. I am compiling an email notification list to keep people updated until a website is completed...this is NOT a ColumbusRacing.com only event!!!

I will have business cards available for all attendees so that the bearer can get one free beverage upgrade at Cup O' Joe for every Saturday morning that we get together!!! Just show up in your prized ride, grab some coffee, and have a good time!

columbuscarsandcoffee@gmail.com

Also, there is a LinkedIn group you can join! Check it out, or PM me and I'll invite you...

Details........?

Basically I was the meat part of a 3-car sandwich two weeks ago in downtown Pittsburgh. Messed up the rear bumper enough that it's going to need replaced, plus repaint the front bumper.

I hope to be there if not pour a cup out for your missing homie?

lmao!!!!

looks like ill be missing this again. I doubt there room for my truck with 2 car trailer there.

pssss im sure you could plus it woudl be bad ass cause now youve got two cars to show plus the bad assness of a two car trailer...

sadly i wont be making this eathier i fly out for vacation tomorrow an ill be on a beach sipping some thign in the am rather then standing in a parking lot :)

pssss im sure you could plus it woudl be bad ass cause now youve got two cars to show plus the bad assness of a two car trailer...

one car would be mine the other would be a freinds, no hard parking as wed be on the way to an event!

It drizzled a little in the beginning, but dried out. No problem, Doc!

I will say I was VERY IMPRESSED with the turnout, considering weather in the area. Lotsa cars...new faces (Fiji Nick...a few of your Mazda guys were looking for you!). Great time as always. Thanks to everyone that showed up this morning!!!

It drizzled a little in the beginning, but dried out. No problem, Doc!

I will say I was VERY IMPRESSED with the turnout, considering weather in the area. Lotsa cars...new faces (Fiji Nick...a few of your Mazda guys were looking for you!). Great time as always. Thanks to everyone that showed up this morning!!!

Whoops!! :(

I ended up meeting a friend for a networking breakfast, so to speak. Trying to find a job > cars unfortunately. :(