Acura Sports Car Challenge at Mid Ohio

coty061885

I'm sorta surprised no one has made a thread about this. I know there's a lot of other things happening Saturday, but is anyone heading to Mid Ohio for the ALMS race? I really wanna get up there for this but can't find anyone who will be in town or is not strapped for cash or just plain wants to go. It's a little last minute, but I thought I'd check.

I was there both days. Lemans was a good race...Indy not so much. Indy is pretty boring, the cars really arent that fast and there isnt a whole lot of racing going on, its more of a follow the leader kind of thing. Indy, like nascar, also apparently attracts the 'billies. The touring car race they had after indy was 10 times more exciting to watch.

I was there both days. Lemans was a good race...Indy not so much. Indy is pretty boring, the cars really arent that fast and there isnt a whole lot of racing going on, its more of a follow the leader kind of thing. Indy, like nascar, also apparently attracts the 'billies. The touring car race they had after indy was 10 times more exciting to watch.

That's why I was wanting to only go on Saturday. I went to the Indycar race last year and while the cars are kind of interesting, the racing was boring with a lot of "follow the leader" like you said. But, the Speed World Challenge races are always entertaining.