Where is the best place to buy ceramic tile?

Stampede

Cheap, decent choices ect.

Thanks.

my girlfriends dad installs floors for a living...he has a bunch of 12x12 in his barn that he would prob get rid of cheap but it depends on how much you need..are you doing a kitchen or a bathroom ??

my girlfriends dad installs floors for a living...he has a bunch of 12x12 in his barn that he would prob get rid of cheap but it depends on how much you need..are you doing a kitchen or a bathroom ??

How much is a bunch and do you know what color it is?

I like Hamilton Parker. Retail there is not cheap at all; however, if you know the right people, people with contractor accounts with them, you can get retail less 40-50%. The selection cannot be beat.

I also have a relationship with the Tile Shop, DalTile, and Florida tile, if you need.

+2 on bargin outlet. just make sure you check prices at a few places first. when we got our tile bargin outlet was selling the same stuff as home depot but were a few bucks more. the stuff we found and liked was cheeper than depot though.

first off fuck bargain outlet.

yes you can get nice tile cheap, but f you ever.. ever.. need more.. say if you drop something and crack a tile, your screwed. they only carry tile that is no longer made.. so what is there is what is left of that type of tile.

i have shopped around quite a bit on tile, and the best selection hands down is menards. the have the best quality tile for the best price.

you may pay a few cents more than lowes, but on that certain tile its a better tile, thicker and just plain made better.

they also have better looking tile IMO.

i did my kitchen with stuff form bargain outlet, and its not to shabby, but i have a half a box left, and if i ever need any more thats what i got left.. a half a box.

i plan on ripping the entire floor up and redoing it with something different eventually, because i want to drop a wall and move shit around, making me have to put more tile in, and i just dont have enough of the stuff thats already laid down.

i did my bathroom with some tile from menards, and i couldnt be happier. stuff is beautiful, and if i ever need more for any reason i can get it.

and its thicker and more durable than the shit at lowes and home depot in the same style and color that i wanted.