I Hate Driving Texters

Wease

Driving down the road today, I seem some stupid bitch coming at me holding her phone up, texting away. :rolleyes: I can't stand this. Drive your fucking car. Quit dicking around with your phone. If you have to talk on it, that's fine. Don't jeopardize my safety and others around me by sending useless text messages while trying to drive your car. :mad:

So, being the asshole that I am, I leaned on my horn and gave my wheel a quick jerk towards her lane. I see her drop / throw the phone, put both hands back on the wheel, and pull quickly to the right away from my car, which she was really no where near to begin with. :lol: Looking in my rear view mirror, I see that she's almost stopped her car and then she starts back up again. Maybe that will teach her. :lol:

FYI, there were no other cars around us, otherwise I wouldn't have done it. Flame away... :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
Well played, but again you should have just made a new thread.:cool:

i considered it...but this wasnt good enough like the last time

i failed last time :(, new thread would have been epic win...this time not so much...hes not as easy to fuck with as thorne is lol

I care about my messages more then public safety. Honestly if some dumbass kills themselves while texting, good ridance. If they take out some other idiots when they die, fuck it, collateral damage. The world needs less idiots, let them kill themselves off, I'll take my chances until they're gone.

I care about my messages more then public safety. Honestly if some dumbass kills themselves while texting, good ridance. If they take out some other idiots when they die, fuck it, collateral damage. The world needs less idiots, let them kill themselves off, I'll take my chances until they're gone.

They'll never be gone. Stupid people reproduce at a much greater rate than smart people.

PS

You're a ricer.

why so angry?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/v_dub_ya/Texting.jpg

On a Pittsburgh forum. Girl crying on the right was texting while driving. And this is the end result.

Holy Fuck. Any news on the rider? :eek:

anyone remember the flame war between me and kenny about cellular use while driving? yea, i haven't changed my mind. should be outlawed in all 50 states.

The last thing we need is more useless laws. If you think about it, it is already illegal. I believe it is inatentive driving, IE reckless operation. It doesnt matter if your eating a fucking big mac, smacking your kid or getting a blow job.

Rider was fine. He got thrown into the bed of the truck. Probably cuts and bruises but he survived.

thank goodness for that. I was hoping that he would have just been thrown and not pinned under the car, but could have easily been a spinal injury.

The last thing we need is more useless laws. If you think about it, it is already illegal. I believe it is inatentive driving, IE reckless operation. It doesnt matter if your eating a fucking big mac, smacking your kid or getting a blow job.

...or finishing your beer