1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee $1300

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

-Runs good but wants to stall some times when you first start it. I have heard that the maf needs cleaned and I have also heard that jeeps have the timing in their computer and when the battery dies it needs time to adjust back.

-Interior is clean but the radio is not hooked up cause the kid who had it before me had a sound system in it and the wiring is different. Doesn't seem hard to fix.

-It has all new front end parts and brakes.

I bought it off of my neighbor who had it all 4 years of high school and drove it until the brakes were completly gone. I bought and fixed and was going to drive it but in the mean time picked up a gtp to drive.

I want $1300 for it, its on CL for 1600

614-374-5957 is my number

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c245/bagsan22s/3na3p33l9ZZZZZZZZZ983ea5a5ba19b8610.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Just so you know, I know pretty much anything and everything about these Jeeps. your problem with the stalling is you IAC. It is a $40 dollar part at autozone and it should fix it. See my intro thread if you are curious as to what Jeep I owned. Ive had two different ZJ's that I built up. That stalling out is VERY common with the ZJ, and 98% of the time it is a dirty, or bad IAC.