New To Columbus

09ScionXD

WTF is going on with this thread??? I mean don't get me wrong, the intro was good but something just seems off...

No-offence , but you sound like some cereal killer robot who’s got a grudge against “racers” for running over your kitten. You’re not going to come to the Sonic on Seltzer Rd and kill us all are you? Then the abundance of pimped out rides… I don’t know, maybe I’m waaaay off but something just seems odd here…Either way, I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and +rep you because you seem to handle shit well and you managed to make it 2 pages with a Scion. That and if you really are a robot cereal killer you may spare me since I was… “nice?” :lol:

Welcome to CR

No i promise you i aint no CEREAL KILLER LOL...Im just here to meet new people and see what goes on in columbus for car gatherings and shit since im new to the city..

• Upvote 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site, even though you'll just post this intro and lurk for the next few years like every other noob.

No they always become active

XYZ Cr event. If he hangs around till tommorow I'll plus rep him. Even thought his cars looked a tad more ricey then I would like but then again this is from a guy whos car is covered in truck bed liner...

How does the car look ricey? It is stock everything, even the wheels are stock optional Toyota wheels.

Your car is ricey. Look at that hugely ridiculous hood scoop. You compensating? Dual exhaust on your 4 cylinder. Rice. All wheel drive in the summer. Pussy. Ricer. Pussy ricer. 4 doors. That's 2 extra. Ricer.

Oh, and welcome new guy.

Your car is ricey. Look at that hugely ridiculous hood scoop. You compensating? Dual exhaust on your 4 cylinder. Rice. All wheel drive in the summer. Pussy. Ricer. Pussy ricer. 4 doors. That's 2 extra. Ricer.

Oh, and welcome new guy.

I can't even express how much I hate you right now. Mr. 8-inch coffee can muffler guy.