Washer and dryer for sale

Sturg1647545502

Currently sitting in my garage is a set of of electric Kenmore Ultra Fabric Care washer and dryer.

Its a top load washer and a front load dryer. Ive also got the hot and cold water hook ups for the washer and the dryer exhaust hose.

Im the second owner.... bought them 4 years ago from the original owner who was a family friend.

They work great and really do hate to get ride of them( never know when your washer or dryer are going to go out) but they arnt doing me any good taking up space in the garage...

$140 for the pair(both the washer and dryer), or 75 a peice(washer or dryer sold individually)

dont PM, email at CBSturgeon@gmail.com

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk57/snowdoc83/washeranddryer.jpg

haha thanks for the bump :rolleyes:

flippy toasting at a wedding

"when joe told me he was marrying my ex-girfriend mary i was so happy for him. I mean just because i got herpies from her and she cheated on me with the entire buckeye defensive line dosent mean she wont make a good wife for you"

:D

haha thanks for the bump :rolleyes:

flippy toasting at a wedding

"when joe told me he was marrying my ex-girfriend mary i was so happy for him. I mean just because i got herpies from her and she cheated on me with the entire buckeye defensive line dosent mean she wont make a good wife for you"

:D

:D:D:D:D