LSX Guys Beware!! The little Foxbody that could!!

DTM Brian

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get the douche of the day award. Thanks for your contribution. By the way, the blower on the car right now is rated at a max of 780 at the crank, so I'd say it's pushing the limit.

S Trim's are rated for 680 at the flywheel.

T Trim's are rated for 825 at the flywheel.

S Trim's are rated for 680 at the flywheel.

T Trim's are rated for 825 at the flywheel.

Thanks for helping me on this one. I was thinking of the newer vortech sc-trim blower. Let's see, the car made 590 wheel and is using roughly 75 hp to turn the blower. Once again, what did MR ZO6 expect with the blower and spray? I guess next time he'll get all of the info on the setup before he runs off at the mouth. I'm curious to see this car with a YSi blower. Maybe next season :).

still not impressed.

love always,

Mr. Z06

p.s. its a number 0 not the letter O:p

I'm not too sure why it matters if your impressed or not, but I guess since it's not a heads/cam LSX that makes under 400 wheel it doesn't do anything for you. I'm not impressed with black wheels, but you don't see me jumping all over everyone with them. I'm also not impressed with driving around cones in a parking lot, but I also don't push that issue either. Either way, the car makes the power that it's capable of making with that particular blower. I guess working on cars for a living doesn't mean that you understand things like that.

I'm not too sure why it matters if your impressed or not, but I guess since it's not a heads/cam LSX that makes under 400 wheel it doesn't do anything for you. I'm not impressed with black wheels, but you don't see me jumping all over everyone with them. I'm also not impressed with driving around cones in a parking lot, but I also don't push that issue either. Either way, the car makes the power that it's capable of making with that particular blower. I guess working on cars for a living doesn't mean that you understand things like that.

i like how everyone likes to point out that i built my car to only make 400 horse when they don't undertstand why i did it that way. i guess if everyone ran there car like i do then they would understand cost to maintain and durability.

this is cr, you showed me that your buttons were easy to push so i kept pushing them:bangbang:

i like how everyone likes to point out that i built my car to only make 400 horse when they don't undertstand why i did it that way. i guess if everyone ran there car like i do then they would understand cost to maintain and durability.

this is cr, you showed me that your buttons were easy to push so i kept pushing them:bangbang:

I understand why you did it that way.....Translation....Vette sucks! Yeah I can say that now that mine is gone!

Seriously AJ, noone will get it unless they have experienced the joy of AutoX.

But then again some people just cannot seem to grasp the concept of turns.

They get the word APEX confused with a chemical under their sink.

However I am impressed with the car. My 86 will never see those numbers, because I guess I am just one of those who drives around cone too!

I know why you did what you did with your car, but you don't seem to understand why this person did what they did with theirs. Don't worry the car will make a lot more next year. He wasn't in any hurry to put the bigger blower on the car right now. Just trying to dial it in with less power. Some people don't do this and it takes them a lot longer to figure out how to get that extra power to the ground. That was the point I was trying to make and it seemed to go right over your head. You jump on this kid basically saying that his hard work and hard earned dollar doesn't impress you. I'm pretty sure that he isn't too worried about impressing anyone but himself at this point. I just don't like people who talk down to the other guy, because it isn't to their liking. Guess what, it's still his car and that is what he wanted out of it. Kind of like your purpose built car. I get it, but do you understand what this guy was trying to do? I don't always use the attack tactics to make a point, but this time I felt it was necessary to do so. By the way, I kept my Cobra's IRS for a reason. It just handles too much better than the solid axle to get rid of it :)

Guest Removed
Heres a few pics of my car, i like it because it doesn't look like much.:D

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu339/mjniehaus/018.jpg

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu339/mjniehaus/0112.jpg

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu339/mjniehaus/0032.jpg

fixxed

nice car..the 4 eye cars have really been growing on me lately

hell i wanna take my 90 and put a 86 nose on it :)

hell usually its the other way around, but i like the look of the 86 to much to change it. I guess i will have to hold on to it and buy an aero fox also.

Hehe you know i was ready to hit with 125 but i didn't have the jets. didn't want to throw 150 at it.... not yet atleast. hopefully i can get this thing to hook lol

fuckin neihaus, doin work. peanut help ya out at all?