Usain Bolt's 100m World Record

The Pikey

There is not one thing about his build/stride/definition...NOTHING that would make one thing he is cheating. HGH would be the only thing that *may* help him, but the way it induces muscle growth and tissue repair if anythign would HURT his stride.

Just look at his stride-his stride is physically MUCH longer than anyone else in the race. He is simply doing less work to get to the finish line. If you watch it at 500fps, he literally looks like he's jogging compared to say Gay.

Boy is just built/born to run. He actually looks lighter than when he was in the Olympics also.

I would be curious to see v02 max, see how much power he really is making, persay.

Blood transfusions are all the rage...

I am a cycling fan, and when its too good to be true it is, the best dopers in the world are in the cycling ring.

Bolt has the right geometry, but the amount of distance he creates is amazing.

I think there will be a new record in the 200 as well...

Peace

Now with video...

19.19 in the 200m...each record leaves me more skeptical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjHQZ2VNUyw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fforums%2Eofftopic%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D4286484%26page%3D2&feature=player_embedded

Edited by The Pikey

Its unusual for a man of his size to come out of the blocks so well. I agree on skepticism.

He's like a horse...just plain born to run. OT...anyone besides me get a laugh out of the photogs :D They all had to chase his ass down to get in front of him so they could snap some shots. It's also very clear that they are all migits :lol:

Imagine the times he could run if he had someone pushing him. It's not always the case, but a lot of times in track you run even harder when you have someone breathing down your throat, or even if you're chasing someone that would normally be faster than you. Also I want to see what he could run with even better form. He really does look like he's barely moving compared to Gay, as JP said. If he had better form/a faster pump, and someone to push him...doping or not the times would be even more insane.

""Then Caster said: 'Do you want me to pull down my pants that you can see. Those same people came to her later and said they were extremely sorry.""

Please don't make it come to this......it would not be pretty either way :eek: