Monday night meet

Hittheif

Just passing this along.. I noticed a car meet was being held so I figured I'd post it up incase anyone here would want to go. Kind of a drive for most but I know some live down there.

http://i28.tinypic.com/15yvvjp.jpg

RKC Monday Night Car Meet

TGI Fridays

7656 Cox Lane

West Chester, Ohio 45069

8PM-11PM

All local car enthusiasts welcome! All forums, websites, and car-clubs are invited! Every make and model is welcome to participate!

What is RKC?

RKC stand's for "Ricekiller.Com", an online organization founded in 2005 by Jared Guynes to unite imports and domestics against rice. Staring in Dallas Texas, the RKC Monday Night Car Meets grew every year to the size they are today, over 500 cars each week! This car-meet model has been put in place across the country to provide car enthusiasts of different regions a similar car-meet experience. The goal is to provide a massive, free, legal car meet for any and all car enthusiasts to enjoy!

In 2009, RKC operates in multiple cities around the United States, and has now finally expanded here, to Ohio! With your help, we aim to create the largest weekly car meet in the state, and set a positive example to "ricers" by being mature, welcoming enthusiasts!

EVENT RULES:

-No Burnouts

-No Loud Music

-No Neons, Strobe Lights

-No Alcohol, Drugs, Etc

-No Fighting

-Pick up your trash!

-Respect the property!

Spread the word! We would love to see you out this week! This is easily the FASTEST growing car meet in Ohio!

Why can't we get something like this going in Columbus?

Because people in Columbus would rather sit on-line and complain they can't street race, their car is not running, or they have one of many other reasons why.

The Sonic on saturday night was fun hope to keep that growing and going.

Im still on the fence about going. Its about a 90 minute drive for me.. I actualy like driving my car.. go figure

mmm so do we but a 1.5 hour drive on a monday night isant the best time to drive well 1.5 hours. most have jobs an familys.

so again this is COLUMBUS racing .. say it with me COLUMBUS lol

mmm so do we but a 1.5 hour drive on a monday night isant the best time to drive well 1.5 hours. most have jobs an familys.

Most doesnt mean everyone.. If you would actualy take a minute to read. There are people mentioning in this thread that they are going. Seems like a worthy thread to me. :cool:

Paul you're gay. Shut up and move back into your mothers womb and shave your chin so she doesn't look hairy down there.

Most doesnt mean everyone.. If you would actualy take a minute to read. There are people mentioning in this thread that they are going. Seems like a worthy thread to me. :cool:

:thumbup: on making a good point.