Spotted a Ferrari 575

Main3s

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BURNN. i do belive i beat you once before. when i was dang near stock too. :bangbang:

And I believe I accepted a rematch to make up for it as I'm now damn near stock. :p So bring it and the 5 car lenght head start

Old guy? Rahal letterman sticker on the back? Pretty sure me and mojoe saw that same car the other day but I don't know my ferarris at all. Looks like the same car from the back.

Whoever we saw was driving slooowww.

Nope. no sticker that I could see and he was haulin ass at one point.

Old guy? Rahal letterman sticker on the back? Pretty sure me and mojoe saw that same car the other day but I don't know my ferarris at all. Looks like the same car from the back.

Whoever we saw was driving slooowww.

I see that car every couple of days coming home from work.

I see that car every couple of days coming home from work.

Makes sense if the guy has anything to do with rahal/letterman. We saw him on fishinger crossing the river. Weird that there's two of that car in red in town.

Howard is that other one a 575 too?

Guest slow f23

the limited? that shitty place my girlfriend always drags me to in the mall?

on the way home from the slowmotion dyno day i saw about 3-4 old ferrari's. like 80's ferrari's. was kinda cool

I saw that car today (well, could be, hard to tell if it was a 550 or 575M driving 50MPH in the opposite direction) at 10:40 going N on 315 just north of 270. Saw the same car near my house a couple weeks ago.

I also saw a yellow F430 Spyder yesterday on my way home too. Me likes.

I also saw a yellow F430 Spyder yesterday on my way home too. Me likes.

I see that car every other day, here at work. It's Butch Peterman's. Another member has both a red and a blue 430, the blue being a spyder. He's a douche though.

I believe that 575 is a member's car as well. At least I know it's been here a few times before.

Hell, Our lot has at least one Aston Martin in it every day. We have members with DB7s, DB9s, and Vanquishes. Every one of them in silver.