Back to the sand box.

Lustalbert

3 CAB was at victory for OIF 5, Liberty is where one of our soldiers killed 2 other soldiers. If aviation has been there, then it isn't all that bad. We leave this time for FOB Shank in Afghan. 8,000ft above sea level. Hesco barriers for a perimeter. No IDF sirens. We aren't allowed to enter houses without ANA(Afghan national army) present. ROE for this god forsaken place is rediculous. IED's and VBIED's are rampant especially around election time.

I would have the join the Army again to go, don't want to do that. I wish I could just suit up and jump on a plane then come home a year later and be done. Maybe I'll look into being a contractor so I can do the same exact work as a soldier but get paid 4x as much.

bingo was his name o

I have heard Anaconda is nice, but I was never there any longer than it took to fuel and roll back out the gate.

Last time we had to wear our OTV and brain bucket just to go take a shit, I hear that has changes a little since then.

Definately glad I am not going to Asscrackastan, although that will probably be the next stop after this tour.

Thanks for the well wishes, I plan to make it back and hopefully put some deployment money into the house mod, or some nice bolt ons for the V.