Apple guys: I have joined the dark side...

justinwebb

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i downloaded all the app releases for the past like 6 months haha i got bored and they were just a few torrents. I have all the popular apps just find some that you like or think you want and ill post them up for you all. Ill upload the tom tom app to my server tonight and post the link tomorrow morning before i head off to work

http://www.shweet.org/CR/TomTom%20U.S.%20&%20Canada%201.0-paki.ipa

here is the tom tom app its over a gb. Just save it then make sure you have app sync installed. Open up itunes then add it to the list then sync the phone.

I bought dynolycious but i have the older version i can put up that is cracked.

I would like a iphone but at&t has horrible service as I proved this weekend with two iphones not being worth a shit and my BB raining supreme whn it comes to service that is. Iphones are sick but when you on the "edge" network I think its called its worthless it seems

http://www.shweet.org/CR/TomTom%20U.S.%20&%20Canada%201.0-paki.ipa

here is the tom tom app its over a gb. Just save it then make sure you have app sync installed. Open up itunes then add it to the list then sync the phone.

I bought dynolycious but i have the older version i can put up that is cracked.

thanks man for the tom tom. Where is this apple sync you speak of though?

And could you put up the cracked dynolicious app?

UserAgent Faker - Tells websites you are running a regular browser, so you don't get diverted to mobile versions of websites.

You have to JB them to do that? Yet another bit of info that makes me glad I chose my windows phone over an iphone, that is a menu option in winmo.

On a semi-related note, I just flashed one of the newest cooks of winmo6.5 and I love it, cant wait for the real winmo7 to come out.

You have to JB them to do that? Yet another bit of info that makes me glad I chose my windows phone over an iphone, that is a menu option in winmo.

On a semi-related note, I just flashed one of the newest cooks of winmo6.5 and I love it, cant wait for the real winmo7 to come out.

It's going to be a while if you're waiting on WinMo 7. 6.5 is quite a bit nicer than 6.1 tho.

I'm sure the Dev Team peeps will find a way around it.

they are working on it right now i am following their blog closely lol, they just said not to update as there is a chance it could be locked out from jailbreaking again.

Did it take you guys awhile to sync the tom tom app to ur iphone? It's taking mine forever.

mine took quite a while to sync and get all installed too

they are working on it right now i am following their blog closely lol, they just said not to update as there is a chance it could be locked out from jailbreaking again.

mine took quite a while to sync and get all installed too

any word on the dynolicious app yet man?

ask and you shall receive lol i snagged the newest version for you too ;)

http://www.shweet.org/CR/Dynolicious-v2.5-BrandonG777.ipa

For some reason after I sync it to my phone and open it up. I click on it and it opens for a sec then goes back to my home screen:confused:

3.1 was lame other than giving me voice control on a bluetooth headset. Meh...

I'm staying on 3.01 until Jay confirms 3.1....Plus I dont care to upgrade yet, i'll be able to accept the carrier update on the 25th to officially enable MMS. I'm tired of switching sims to make it work.

Fuck Apple pies

I heard this is nice.

I'm staying on 3.01 until Jay confirms 3.1....Plus I dont care to upgrade yet, i'll be able to accept the carrier update on the 25th to officially enable MMS. I'm tired of switching sims to make it work.

Yeah you are not missing anything. might as well wait.

I have my DirectTv app so I can watch any NFL game I want on sundays if I am away from home. So freakin' cool! I also bought the Madden 2010 app yesterday. I miss the days of techmo bowl, this shit is hard.