Apple guys: I have joined the dark side...

justinwebb

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy hell, Ben. You watch that much football to pay that? No chance. ESPN free app tells me all I need to know until I get to a TV.

Fantasy Football and I get to watch all my Lions games(no fair weather here) Plus I'm not limited to the Bengals and Browns. Fuck them. When you divide it out it's 22.50 a week. So it isn't that bad.

I finally upgraded to snow leopard and I kinda wish I would've just downloaded this shit instead of spend $30 on it. It is much faster, which is awesome, but I get absolutely no usability out of the other new features including the exchange support because now mail stores ALL of my emails on my mac and theres no way around it other than to delete them one by one. And it sets up two mailboxes for the same account which is annoying.

Itunes 9 sucks a fat one too, at least the 3.1 iphone update fixed some issues for me.

Any fuel price/MPG tracking software, workout/fitness software, weather, messaging apps, a good documents program, would be nice. Do you have dynolicious?

I used Mobiel Fuelly for my Gas Tracking.. (you can get this withoutbeing JB'd)

Just go to fuellys website on your phone, and it will go to the mobile version, add to your homescreen.

Got my iPhone today! It came with 3.1 pre-installed. :( I hope they hurry with the JB for it. Looks like they're making progress with it.

And while I'm thinking about it, does anyone's MMS work? AT&T seems to be rolling it out gradually.

Got my iPhone today! It came with 3.1 pre-installed. :( I hope they hurry with the JB for it. Looks like they're making progress with it.

And while I'm thinking about it, does anyone's MMS work? AT&T seems to be rolling it out gradually.

get the new carrier file it will work then, search for it on macrumors

and the jailbreak will be soon they are working on the tool for it but it will come out for mac first....guess i am going to have to buy a mac use it to jailbreak my phone then return it haha

get the new carrier file it will work then, search for it on macrumors

and the jailbreak will be soon they are working on the tool for it but it will come out for mac first....guess i am going to have to buy a mac use it to jailbreak my phone then return it haha

Keep it long enough to JB mine too. :D

Or.... Ben, we need to borrow your Macbook Air. :cool:

Mine came with 3.1 and carrier file 5.0 already installed. That's the latest, isn't it? I haven't seen an MMS option on the phone tho.