Late night meet up?

matty2431

Anyone thinking of setting up another cruse in anytime soon before we run out of nice weather? i want to roll out the R at least once before he goes away for the winter. preferably somewhere where alcohol is readily available for aid in bad decisions

Anyone thinking of setting up another cruse in anytime soon before we run out of nice weather? i want to roll out the R at least once before he goes away for the winter. preferably somewhere where alcohol is readily available for aid in bad decisions

so you want to go out to drink and drive. I'll pass.

Guest Removed
i never said anything about drinking and driving. im a big boy i can handle myself and my alcohol. ive got full coverage, as long as i ride shotgun i dont care if someone takes it for a spin

dibs....

Guest Removed
http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/images/smilies/3gears.gif

yeah..now someone find me that smilie,spinning out in the middle of the burnout and finding a retaining rail...:p

Guest tbutera2112
yeah..now someone find me that smilie,spinning out in the middle of the burnout and finding a retaining rail...:p

http://images.coolchaser.com/themes/t/69039-i228.photobucket.com-albums-ee276-Ledgeman-AtomicBomb.gif

I never relized how much RWD sucked until today.

:(

Did you wreck it.? I would laugh until forever if you wrecked it.

I too would be in for another get-together. I'm hoping to make the September 6th thing if my car is back together, but something else towards the end of September would be cool.