New guy with an 07 Civic Si :)

GreenZJ

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what up roger. clean looking car man.
Whats up luke. Thanks

Welcome and thanks for not being a douche. You should try to make it out to Sonic one of these Saturdays so you can meet some of the CR crew.

Yeah, once my civic is worth looking at Ill bring it out. Ive only had it for a week, so its nothing special yet, although it ate up a 5.0 foxbody 2 days ago. lmao

• Upvote 1

So you bought a $20,000 car to save a few bucks in gas..

More like an $18k car that I paid $13,500 for ;) btw, its got 12k miles on it :) not to mention the warranty it has, and all the money on maitainence repairs that I am saving.

Why was it so cheap?

The guy was just asking payoff. Im not too sure why he was only asking payoff. This was his thord 2007 model vehicle since the beginning of 07. All were bought brand new, and all were sold for payoff. I didnt understand, but I wasnt about to complain. lol. Oh and all were modded too. The exhaust alone on my car was $1500. He had it jet hot coated and everything.

Yep. oh well. I got a killer deal, so I went for it. Im happy with the car so far. Ive got practically everything i need minus new tires to get started auto crossing. Im new to the sport so Im not going to go too extreme. My setup with a good set of tires should be pretty fun to try out. I need to get these rear camber arms installed first though

Remove those tinted tail lights. Keep the front and back badges how they are don't add anything. Don't add a red H either those are really bad looking. Boost your engine. That is all the mods you will need to do to it. Please don't ruin your Si.

Welcome to CR!