And a couple of the Jeep.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff2/bluerodeo4x4/5-9%20All%20clean/011-7.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff2/bluerodeo4x4/5-9%20All%20clean/003-5.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff2/bluerodeo4x4/Mallcrawlin/101_0006.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff2/bluerodeo4x4/Mallcrawlin/101_0004.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff2/bluerodeo4x4/Mallcrawlin/101_0003.jpg

• Upvote 3

I didn't know floor mats and spray tint were considered "mods" :lol:

Hey give me a break, those were both things that were done before I bought the car. lol. to be honest I just copy and pasted my intro on an 8th gen civic forum :D And the tint isnt spray on, its a cling on type thing. like a window cling :D

ill post up a list of future mods im planning here in a few

• Upvote 1

ok, so here is a list of parts im hoping to have by the end of the year. they are not in any order.

mugen visors

Mugen Ventilated Visor | Your Price: $168.99 | Password JDM

mugen oil cap(black)

Mugen Oil Cap (Ver. 2) | Your Price: $96.99 | Password JDM

mugen radiator cap

Mugen Radiator Cap | Your Price: $39.99 | Password JDM

mugen resevoir covers

Mugen Reserve Tank Cover | Your Price: $17.99 | Password JDM

skunk2 intake manifold

Skunk2 K-Series Pro Series Intake Manifold | Your Price: $499.99 | Password JDM

password jdm powerchamber intake with battery relocator

Password:JDM Dry Carbon Fiber PowerChamber Intake (FA/FG 06+ Honda Civic Si) | Your Price: $299.99 | Password JDM

auger shift boot (black with red stitching)

Honda Civic Si at Auger Resources

hondata reflash

HFP lip kit

HFP 18"s

20% window tint all around

• Upvote 1

Slap a snail or snout on there and we'll have fun. +rep for the Jeep. I like Si's but they need boosted to really be fun; although they are fun in the curves.

Edit....does need tint too. See Dyno Brian and get it measured and tinted all in the same day.

Welcome.

Guest tbutera2112

i like it debadged...dont ruin it by putting badges all over it...people should know what kind of car you are driving without having to read it 4 or 5 times all over the car

i read 07 civic si and i was like :)

i opened thread and saw that your car has 2 more doors than its supposed to have and i was like :(

nice si and jeep. as for your badges if you want to remove the crome from the soak them in bleach for a week or 2 it will eat the chrome off them. then prime and paint the badges. Oh and the hood vents on the jeep what are then from?

Skinner those were stock. In 98 they released the 5.9 Limited. It was only available in three colors(stone white, a metallic graphite black and his color.) Distinguished by the hood louvers, grill inserts, badging and exhaust tip and wheels. They were quite tittays. Until the SRT-8 came around it was the fastest Jeep ever built (ok thats not saying much)

Only about 15,000 were made

Oh and BTW nice fuckin jeep, where was I when you were selling it???

Thanks for all the warm welcoming guys :)

IMO the 4 door is way sexier than the 2 door. the two door just seems like somthing is missing, and the rear end is ugly. I plan on tinting the windows very soon as I hate cars without tint. If I boost it, it will be in the future once the car is paid off. The list of mods I have are all relativly cheap and easy mods. im trying to get it paid off as fast as possible. I only owe 8k on it :)

Oh and all the love for the Jeep is awesome :D I miss it very badly

dont change the motor mounts. Youll have a thing called torque steer.......well maybe not with that car, i dont know what kind of hp it lays down.

Stock it lays down 197hp 139 ft/lb. With the intake and hondata reflash im going to get I should be near the 230hp ballpark from what all Ive read. Im going to get it on a dyno though to be certain as I dont trust the butt dyno of the interweb people :p

dont change the motor mounts. Youll have a thing called torque steer.......well maybe not with that car, i dont know what kind of hp it lays down.

no worries of ever having torque steer on an Si :D

Stock it lays down 197hp 139 ft/lb. With the intake and hondata reflash im going to get I should be near the 230hp ballpark from what all Ive read. Im going to get it on a dyno though to be certain as I dont trust the butt dyno of the interweb people :p

Those are flywheel numbers, not actual whp. Just to be clear... That being said, clean cars.

Those are flywheel numbers, not actual whp. Just to be clear... That being said, clean cars.

Yeah I know, I cant find whp numbers for this thing.

And to the comment about the Jeep being 1000x nicer than the civic, i know this, but going through $200 bucks a week in gas driving that Jeep wasnt fun. i can deal with the civic for its mixed 30mpg Im getting ;)