New guy with an 07 Civic Si :)

GreenZJ

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Removed itself?

I guess you can remove it from your mod list then, hahah

Yea, its a cling on type thing, like a window cling only stronger. i went through a touchless car wash and it all came off. I had planned on putting it back on, but the stock loom has grown on me.

I'm sorry, but has no-one else noticed that this guy is hoping to spend $150 on FLUID CAPS?

Congrats on having a clean black car, that isn't completely riced out. Shame on you for your PLANS to completely rice it out. Spend the money on something that actually makes it GO FASTER.

(OK, maybe fluid caps doesn't count as "completely" riced, but, man, $150 for caps is just plain stupid...)

No mention of the fact that he is Euro Trash?

Nope. He is my Euro-God and Im his little ricer. Its just the way it works. Plus I dont hate on Euro cars, I make too much money off of them when they break. lol

I'm sorry, but has no-one else noticed that this guy is hoping to spend $150 on FLUID CAPS?

Congrats on having a clean black car, that isn't completely riced out. Shame on you for your PLANS to completely rice it out. Spend the money on something that actually makes it GO FASTER.

(OK, maybe fluid caps doesn't count as "completely" riced, but, man, $150 for caps is just plain stupid...)

Im buying them all used from other people that paid full price ;) You all think this is meant to be some boosted 10 sec car. Its my DD civic that Im dressing up a little to look nice. Its never going to be anything fast. Its a clean DD, thats all

Guest tbutera2112

so is modding a park avenue