Inglourious Basterds

Science Abuse

just got it, and stopped it while they were planning the movie premier--it was a bit slow for me, but i'll hopefully finish it tonight. pulp fiction is his best work--period. reservoir dogs has to be up there. i actually liked jackie brown.

anyone ever notice that mr. blond (vic vega) from res. dogs, is travolta's (vincent vega) brother??

or figure out that bruce willis is the one who keys travolta's car in pulp fiction??

if you're into german war era type movies Defiance is another good one to watch if you haven't seen it. It's based on a true story so it's quite a bit different from this one but still a pretty good movie.

just got it, and stopped it while they were planning the movie premier--it was a bit slow for me, but i'll hopefully finish it tonight. pulp fiction is his best work--period. reservoir dogs has to be up there. i actually liked jackie brown.

anyone ever notice that mr. blond (vic vega) from res. dogs, is travolta's (vincent vega) brother??

or figure out that bruce willis is the one who keys travolta's car in pulp fiction??

Thought i was the only one who thought it was a bit slow. Judging from the previews it really looked like it was gonna be killin' nazi's left and right but there were some scene's where it was just sloooooow. Overall an alright movie but definitly not his best.

The story line is humans fighting aliens. I actually could care less about the story, I'm really interested in the technology going into the filming

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1208038/Avatar-How-James-Camerons-3D-film-change-face-cinema-forever.html

They are using fancy technology to distract people from the awful plot. It's sad that people will pay 12 bucks to see a shitty movie just because it has 3D. Sure, the special effects were great and all, but that's only one part of what should make a movie enjoyable.

Edited by Flyin' Miata