Where can I dispose of two used tires?

Stampede

correct. i work at ntb in canal and we honestly do not care it you toss a couple tires in our tire bin. not sure where youre located but hopefully this helps.
yours is the exact one i was thinking lol cause i remeber duing the ntb car show ther was a guy that came threw an tossed a shit ton in lol

I'm guessing those individual people don't care because they aren't paid well enough to care about $3 off of the companies back.

exactly... every month we get a profit and loss statement.. one line on these reports is disposal $$ in and one is disposal $$ out.. the goal obviously is to break even or go up a few bucks, but sadly people around the district delete tire disposal charges off of customers tickets because they really think 12 bux is gonna make or break the sale. In turn, some stores lose money. That being said my junk tires are stored inside, please dont leave them outside of my ntb.

Guest Removed
exactly... every month we get a profit and loss statement.. one line on these reports is disposal $$ in and one is disposal $$ out.. the goal obviously is to break even or go up a few bucks, but sadly people around the district delete tire disposal charges off of customers tickets because they really think 12 bux is gonna make or break the sale. In turn, some stores lose money. That being said my junk tires are stored inside, please dont leave them outside of my ntb.

ie go throw them in firestones lot :ninja: