Gearheadz End of summer cook out 9/5

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

well its the end of summer so we are throwing another cookout.

this is at the shop.

bring your off road toys guys and gals...dirt bikes, quads, big mud trucks and so on.

i have meats covered..i got just over 2 case's of stuff. steak burgers, brats, BBQ ribs and chops and what not...i suggest to bring chips,macaroni salad, potato salad, etc and BYOB.

for everyone bitching the game is on that day

we have satellite tv here at the shop...im sure the game in on one of those channels :bangbang:

and if need be, i can bring the big tv out into the shop.

Edited by Removed

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
ill be bringing my bike over soon to check out the trails since ive never been back there...also want you to look at my front brakes...put a new cable and they still suck...i might have it adjusted wrong, or it may need shoes (yea...front drum haha its an 84)

Guest Removed
ill be bringing my bike over soon to check out the trails since ive never been back there...also want you to look at my front brakes...put a new cable and they still suck...i might have it adjusted wrong, or it may need shoes (yea...front drum haha its an 84)

get it over here before this weekend then...

Guest Removed
Hal's getting married on the 5th, the NMRA is in town on the 5th, and now this. I already didn't know what I was going to do.

Thanks Rob.

your welcome

Trails behind the shop? Hmm.

:grin2:

Guest tbutera2112
I'm game, maybe i'll try and bring a mudder truck along w/ my 4wheeler

oh how i wish that bronco woulda been driveable so i coulda came bought it :( i want it

Are the trails big enough to take gators and rhinos down them? If so I might bring one out to ride with.

yes there trails preety much were built with trucks in mind but unless youve got a big lift or some MEAty tires i dont know if youll be able to get threw most the trails cause there are some DEEEEp ruts in there. fuck it bring it, you get stuck ahh well well pull it out

Guest Removed
Are the trails big enough to take gators and rhinos down them? If so I might bring one out to ride with.

some ruts are 2 feet deep, with 12" of mud under that.

and now that its raining, well it may just look like last time

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/shop%20party%20pics/100_2823.jpg

that is the shallow stuff...

when it rains and it gets soft back there, well, you better have damn close to a monster truck..

i so wanna go get new tires for the quad now...cause its raining good

Guest Removed
Forgive me if I'm behind. The show is on the 5th too, right, and the cookout afterwards?

there is a show in gahanna on the 4th, then another on the 6th(Gearhead gathering) and this on the 5th..

and of course the nmra is in town aswell the same weekend