Gotta few Used SCT X3's for sale

BradyPPC

I have a few used SCT products for sale. 2 are the newer SF3 flash devices, and the third is an older X3. All come with the preloaded tunes on them and can be custom tuned. They are all from vehicles the customers no longer own and have no use for the handhelds. http://sctflash.com/SF3.php MSRP is $479 on these things, we retail for $399 for brand new units. If anyone has been thinking about a programmer or custom tune, we can make some really good deals on these used units (well below retail) and can do a package price on a custom tune as well. Please PM for pricing or give us a call at the shop (740)549-2828.

Brady,

I have a 7 pack on order from SCT. I have a customer with an 07 Saleen that would like to tune tomorrow. Shoot me a PM with a price for what you need out of them. I do not expect any favors. Depending on what you want for one I might come get one providing the customer will go for it. How many burns are left on them?

I will wait for details.

Thank you for your time.