Will post NAKED pics of my girlfriend if......

russian rocket

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like where your priorities are heading... making sure your dog is considered the 'cutest' amongst millions of internet retards and willing to scrifice your girlfriends privacy to do so. Hey man, live the dream.

PS. think she'll get mad and dump you after she finds out you posted nudies?

PSS. If she does tell her i say hey

PPSS. BTW... i voted, cute dog.

I need to see a pic of the chic. A buttaFace chic can have a nice ass. That pic you sent could really be the best part of her. You can post her in a business suit for all I care....just show us the whole package.

You miss his girlfriends ass?

Hmmm no, but I do like girls with the athletic tone to their body but has just a bit of that backside... you need something to bounce off of or take a chunk out of at will otherwise whats the point? Flat asses do nothing for me :p

here is a bit more motivation for you guys

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/kliped/car/private.jpg

Meh....IMO that's like me Pipping Anthony on the highway with my MS3 :confused: Now mind you I love my MS3 and I'm sure you love yours, I just wouldn't pipe someone with it.

I voted for your pup still.

Hmmm no, but I do like girls with the athletic tone to their body but has just a bit of that backside... you need something to bounce off of or take a chunk out of at will otherwise whats the point? Flat asses do nothing for me :p

I'm all for athletic tone, but prefer an ass like a peach or bing cherry myself.

Meh....IMO that's like me Pipping Anthony on the highway with my MS3 :confused: Now mind you I love my MS3 and I'm sure you love yours, I just wouldn't pipe someone with it.

I voted for your pup still.

What? I can't solve this riddle.

Anyone willing to vote for mine if I put it up? lol Probably a cropped version of the dog holding the leg from the original high res picture.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/120/l_e8cb7fc076f6325e3747e39c66c87622.jpg

I think I have nudes of her as well. haha

or maybe putting up this

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/84/l_326895fc1536fb7a9ed886775f98828e.jpg