Doctor recommendations NW side

Hwilli1647545487

It's north, but not NW, he's between cleveland and westerville road on Shrock Rd, his name is Robert Zimmerman, I think its 555 shrock rd, anyways, I've been going to him since I was a kid, and my entire family goes to him. Good guy, has helped me out before.

I need to find a new doctor. My previous doctor is a bit of a scam artist, and don't want to use him anymore.

Looking for one on the North West side. In office xray would be a plus as I need my hand looked at.

TIA,

Howard

Not trying to get too personal but who do you see now? Im on the NW side in Dublin and have been going to OSU family practice off Bethel (Dr. Charles Manfresca) since i was a kid, but I honestly cant fucking stand the guy so Im shopping for a new doc aswell.

http://www.hilliardfamilymedicine.com/location.asp

These guys.

The care was ok, but I strongly feel they are trying to squeeze me for every last cent they can. Follow up visits that arent needed. Procedures that arent needed etc.

If the doctors primary goal is to make money off of me, I know that I am not getting the best medical treatment I can be.

It's north, but not NW, he's between cleveland and westerville road on Shrock Rd, his name is Robert Zimmerman, I think its 555 shrock rd, anyways, I've been going to him since I was a kid, and my entire family goes to him. Good guy, has helped me out before.

No shit. I go to the same place. My main doc is Quinn. Just saw him on Wednesday too :). I myself have also been going there since I was 5 when we moved here.