In Need of a Garage at Some Point...

SicShelby

I actually had moved already to a complex that doesn't have garages, and I'm renting one through a friend that's about to move. He rents the garage under his name through the complex so I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for not "living there"; I pay him directly.

Is there anyone in the north east side (Westerville area) that can pull this same deal for me? Or any ideas on finding a spot to throw the Shelby and some other stuff in? Obviously, not looking for a response like "go to a storage facillity" etc., or "if you own a GT500 then pay $100/mos for a garage." This I know :)

All help welcome.

Thanks,

Gabe

Have you called other apartment complexes? I have seen some for $45 a month for the small apartment garages.

Next time you see this will you let me know? Thanks.

maybe its time to upgrade to a house.

No, not yet. We're going to make a major move back to Nevada next year. Doesn't make sense to buy a house here if we're moving. :)

x2. an i hate to say this but ugggg sell the gt500 for a partial downpayment an then get a toy later on

Honestly... I'd rather have the 500.

You can keep it here as long as the keys and insurance come with it;)

Absolutely!

I might have garage space for rent this winter but its out in BFE, PM me for details

Thanks, Mike! CJ may have provided the answer... Where is your garage?

Gabe, let me know I might be able to do the same thing for you as the s 10 guy. Thought u were going to California.

PM sent. :)

Thank you, Jason.