Photos from Import faceoff at National Trails

Brandon

Jeff went out and took a lot of really nice photos off nearly all the cars that attened, so check them out and see if your car is in them!

You can find all the photos here at our blog, with the direct link in the blog post to the photos!

Visit this link for the pictures

http://www.ipsmotorsports.net/article_info.php?articles_id=10

My personal favorite- because Jamies car is very fast, and the jegs guy in the background loves it!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2457/3874179697_2a600d9fce.jpg

Thanks Jeff and Brandon for the pics....they look great. We had a good time at the track yesterday and it was nice to meet many of you.

It was a real bummer though to fire up the car for the finals only to split our intake open from a nitrous backfire. Yesterday was our first pass of the season and we're obviously out of our normal routine as we just plain forgot to turn off the bottle. 4 hours of sitting with a leaky solenoid = a huge problem. :) The burst plates though really prevented a lot more potential damage.

I don’t think we would have put down a good number with the track in the condition it was in, but nonetheless, good to be back in the seat after a long layoff.

Jamie

Thanks Jeff and Brandon for the pics....they look great. We had a good time at the track yesterday and it was nice to meet many of you.

It was a real bummer though to fire up the car for the finals only to split our intake open from a nitrous backfire. Yesterday was our first pass of the season and we're obviously out of our normal routine as we just plain forgot to turn off the bottle. 4 hours of sitting with a leaky solenoid = a huge problem. :) The burst plates though really prevented a lot more potential damage.

I don’t think we would have put down a good number with the track in the condition it was in, but nonetheless, good to be back in the seat after a long layoff.

Jamie

what was it running that day before it blew?

what was it running that day before it blew?

I believe they were in the mid 8s skidding around the track.

Jamie, I stopped over to look at the car but I didn't know what you looked like and didn't get to meet you. I'm sure we'll see each other at one time or another, hopefully when my Supra isn't in paperweight mode.

Thanks for taking the great pics guys! We had a crazy week with trying to get the car up to NHRA specifications with the various safety changes we had to do in addition to making licensing passes all day on Saturday. The car took quite a beating all weekend but made it back home winning the event.

Big thanks to IPS for all of the help they continue to give us with getting the car down the track!