Cars & Coffee - September 5th

zeitgeist57

WHAT: Columbus Cars & Coffee

WHEN: Saturday, September 5th - 8am to 10am

WHERE: Cup O' Joe - Lennox Town Center (off of Olentangy River Rd next to Rt.315, near OSU)

WHY: Start off the weekend right...enjoy a cup of coffee and the conversation of like-minded car nuts!

Please PM me with your NAME, EMAIL address, and CR SCREEN NAME. If you know of another car nut that would be interested that's not on CR, please give me their email as well. I am compiling an email notification list to keep people updated until a website is completed...this is NOT a ColumbusRacing.com only event!!!

I will have business cards available for all attendees so that the bearer can get one free beverage upgrade at Cup O' Joe for every Saturday morning that we get together!!! Just show up in your prized ride, grab some coffee, and have a good time!

columbuscarsandcoffee@gmail.com

Also, there is a LinkedIn group you can join! Check it out, or PM me and I'll invite you...

Me and the other Mazdas will probably be there. I'll actually have my car this time too.:bangbang:

oh god a parking lot full of fail :p

i dont work this weekend so if i can drag my self out of bed then im down i still havent been to one an im bound to do so

oh god a parking lot full of fail :p

i dont work this weekend so if i can drag my self out of bed then im down i still havent been to one an im bound to do so

Com on out! Remember... all you have to do is survive until you get there and get coffee :)

Went to the last one and it was a good time. Was there with a friend and his Black 308. The photo shoot was nice! (Can't wait to see the pics and order a poster of her and the 308!) Won't make this one because I'll be at the track. Nice event - good luck with the turnout. Weather should be perfect!

Being it's a holiday weekend and I'll be able to catch up on some z's, I'll bust my lazy tail out of bed :) Now that I put that out there, I'll have to bug out early on Friday to wash the 1/8" bugs off my car. :o Tons of freeway time this week.

Had a few runs down Coonpath road earlier this evening :bangbang: Just made for the MazdaSpeed :D

Com on out! Remember... all you have to do is survive until you get there and get coffee :)

ha problem is i dont like coffee so i would need a coke or a energy drink but that stuff that early woudl kill me lol ill have to tuff it out ahhh

Being it's a holiday weekend and I'll be able to catch up on some z's, I'll bust my lazy tail out of bed :) Now that I put that out there, I'll have to bug out early on Friday to wash the 1/8" bugs off my car. :o Tons of freeway time this week.

Had a few runs down Coonpath road earlier this evening :bangbang: Just made for the MazdaSpeed :D

ooh so you were in the 25mph zone :)

ha problem is i dont like coffee so i would need a coke or a energy drink but that stuff that early woudl kill me lol ill have to tuff it out ahhh

They have Fruit Smoothies (AWESOME!), Hot Chocolate and several varities of Tea as well....

;)

KillJoy