Blah blah blah I know more about mortgages blah blah blah

that dude

I put down 0% and I don't pay PMI on either house. there are lots of ways around PMI ;)

sounds good buddy

please tell me.. i call 120% bullshit..were into building custom homes..i wannna talk to you..whats the big secret to get around putting 20% down and no pmi..your full of shit :fruit:

please tell me.. i call 120% bullshit..were into building custom homes..i wannna talk to you..whats the big secret to get around putting 20% down and no pmi..your full of shit :fruit:

I'm not full of shit, in fact I will bet you money on it, how about $1000 bet.

You can look at my mortgage closing papers if you want, I have them, and bring cash, I don't take checks.

Building homes does not make you a mortgage underwriter, my best friend of 20 years is though, so I do know all the tricks.

bro- your talking ouuta your ass..heres an emample.. get me into a 250K home no monies down no pmi 30 yr fixed interest rate under 6 1/4 %..i got your 1000 bucks..

give me your hard numbers and credit score and priors

Dude I am growing tired of your arguing, my buddy is the loan guru, and does circles around your loan knowledge.

I'm not talking out my ass, your about to be out of $1000 bucks.

My credit score is over 800. want to bet money on that one too?

I'll pm you my address, and we'll meet at my house, I'll show you my loan documents, and my buddy will come over and explain how he got me a 0% down loan with no pmi.

If you want a loan, I can give you his contact info, but he is going to charge you a fee for his services, I paid him to do my loan work, he doesn't do this stuff for free, but I can guarantee you he knows more about this stuff than your typical loan dork at the bank, he's the guru.

So stack me up 10 new $100 bills, and let me know if your game, and we'll arrange to meet at my house, or my buddies place. And I am not kidding.

Dude I am growing tired of your arguing, my buddy is the loan guru, and does circles around your loan knowledge.

I'm not talking out my ass, your about to be out of $1000 bucks.

My credit score is over 800. want to bet money on that one too?

I'll pm you my address, and we'll meet at my house, I'll show you my loan documents, and my buddy will come over and explain how he got me a 0% down loan with no pmi.

If you want a loan, I can give you his contact info, but he is going to charge you a fee for his services, I paid him to do my loan work, he doesn't do this stuff for free, but I can guarantee you he knows more about this stuff than your typical loan dork at the bank, he's the guru.

So stack me up 10 new $100 bills, and let me know if your game, and we'll arrange to meet at my house, or my buddies place. And I am not kidding.

ill tell you what "that dude" is a dick, all he does is post bull shit on peoples threads. guess he has nothing better to do than hate on what he wants but dont have!

Hmmm, I thought I was the only one he argued with

12 0 clocker- from the very get go i said the average person..an average person doesnt have your type of credit score for one..its gonna be hard for the average- below average person to buy a home in the next few yrs..no more sign and drive type shit.im not saying your buddy isnt the guru..what im saying is that most will need 20% down or pay pmion a fixed 30 at current rates...agree or no?

12 0 clocker- from the very get go i said the average person..an average person doesnt have your type of credit score for one..its gonna be hard for the average- below average person to buy a home in the next few yrs..no more sign and drive type shit.im not saying your buddy isnt the guru..what im saying is that most will need 20% down or pay pmion a fixed 30 at current rates...agree or no?

you are a fucking retard have you ever heard of an 80/20 loan? If you haven't then you shouldn't have opened you mouth. Do you even know what PMI is?

bro- your talking ouuta your ass..heres an emample.. get me into a 250K home no monies down no pmi 30 yr fixed interest rate under 6 1/4 %..i got your 1000 bucks..

give me your hard numbers and credit score and priors

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: that sure made sense to me..i guess since your a fucktard sammy, its hard for you to comprehend :lol:

Just love how your last post is backtracking. First you call bullshit and that he is speaking out his ass, now its not so much. Fuckin dumb ass