Blah blah blah I know more about mortgages blah blah blah

that dude

you are a fucking retard have you ever heard of an 80/20 loan? If you haven't then you shouldn't have opened you mouth. Do you even know what PMI is?

sure fuckhead, you 50/50 wont have pmi....but who the fuck wants to spend 50-100K in interest more/ above the principal loan interest..then you have no home equity so typically most home owners sell/move 4-5 yrs..you will be basically upside down fuckhead..when you sell you must repay both loans back so its a vicious cycle..you are basically renting your home, no equity is aquired fuckhead..you must be a fuckhead to use an 80/20 loan unless you cant come up with the 20% down//you should stick to renting in these cases..you are a fucking retard shitty..shut your mouth, you dont know shit. :fruit:

sure fuckhead, you 50/50 wont have pmi....but who the fuck wants to spend 50-100K in interest more/ above the principal loan interest..then you have no home equity so typically most home owners sell/move 4-5 yrs..you will be basically upside down fuckhead..when you sell you must repay both loans back so its a vicious cycle..you are basically renting your home, no equity is aquired fuckhead..you must be a fuckhead to use an 80/20 loan unless you cant come up with the 20% down//you should stick to renting in these cases..you are a fucking retard shitty..shut your mouth, you dont know shit. :fruit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0mzlScA6h8

you only "pay" more interest because you are financing more money, so the comparisons that you read when you did your google search is biased. Equity is created from paying down the principle, improving the property, or appreciation. The money saved from not paying PMI more than offsets any additional interest you would incur from the second loan.

Traditionally home appreciation happens at a rate faster than a buyers ability to save. For example if you were saving up for a down payment on a 200k house and after a year of saving the house would likely now be worth at least 210K

If you weren't a retarded dick the point of the article that you read would imply that IF you had some money you would be better off putting it down. I am glad that you are able to regurgitate without understanding it one bit.

you only "pay" more interest because you are financing more money, so the comparisons that you read when you did your google search is biased. Equity is created from paying down the principle, improving the property, or appreciation. The money saved from not paying PMI more than offsets any additional interest you would incur from the second loan.

Traditionally home appreciation happens at a rate faster than a buyers ability to save. For example if you were saving up for a down payment on a 200k house and after a year of saving the house would likely now be worth at least 210K

If you weren't a retarded dick the point of the article that you read would imply that IF you had some money you would be better off putting it down. I am glad that you are able to regurgitate without understanding it one bit.

once again i make my valid point...what homes in todays market are appreciating 10K a yr? :nono:

^^not gonna get anyone with good credit zero down no pmi 30 yr fixed at todays rates.finally someone agrees with me

You could get all that with a VA loan. I did.