IPS Custom TT setup pulls 1132RWHP through a 4L80e!

atomicfusion1647545515

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No cutouts but the mufflers are race mufflers so they aren't too restrictive. Not sure if we will even mess with the sheet metal intake anymore since we can make so much power with the stock one.

Maybe we will put a lsxr 102mm intake and TB on it so we can stay in the efi class.

No cutouts but the mufflers are race mufflers so they aren't too restrictive. Not sure if we will even mess with the sheet metal intake anymore since we can make so much power with the stock one.

Maybe we will put a lsxr 102mm intake and TB on it so we can stay in the efi class.

nice cant wait to see it out at the track..

Was it the manifold that was causing all the problems?

No. It was a combination of the charge pipes being too small and the intercooler end tanks not being able to flow that much air. That's why the whole air charge system was redesigned.

heard it on the dyno the other day, sounds absolutely like sex

Post a vid for us to enjoy :grin2:

For those of us that are visual and can't imagine driving such a nice car, let's put it in perspective.

Simply jaw dropping :eek2:

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/117005731/original.jpg

I have a 3.42 which is the only gear that will fit in the c6z rear end... With that I am currently running a 28" tire but also have a 26" (don't run it for obvious reasons).

I do have some options that are up for consideration.

1) convert to a solid rear axle (this idea would completely destroy my car as it is today but add obvious benifits) probably will never happen.

2) rear spindle kit that will allow for smaller brakes and 15" rims with a 28" tire that has some real sidewall.

option 2 is the more likely choice, but the cost and time have kept me from doing it this season with all the other changes. I'd bet that the car comes out next season with 15" wheels.

The changes we made this week should allow me to get my 60' back and with the extra power I am expecting 8.80 or better. My first pass in Indiana was a 9.5@155 on 7 cylindars with a 1.91 60'.

Lets subtract the .52 seconds to my usual 60' and that is a 8.98@155 on without 1 cylindar! Now lets add that back in and that should allow for a bit more...

I am excited for Friday...

Should be fun!

Post a vid for us to enjoy :grin2:

For those of us that are visual and can't imagine driving such a nice car, let's put it in perspective.

Simply jaw dropping :eek2:

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/117005731/original.jpg

That dyno modification kicks ass! I may have to use that.

Mark, very impressive, one questions though...How do you like having the highest horsepower car on the board?

Not saying you are wrong I was just actually showing the video to my friend on sat... Does anyone know what jamie's supra made on spray?

the dyno vid was like 1100 off spray I thought and then on spray it doesnt have any numbers because it did a burnout on the dyno????

again not saying you are wrong saying mark is the highest hp I just was curious to jamies spray numbers..

That would also be a great race to see is mark and jamie

i might even pay to see that

Not saying you are wrong I was just actually showing the video to my friend on sat... Does anyone know what jamie's supra made on spray?

the dyno vid was like 1100 off spray I thought and then on spray it doesnt have any numbers because it did a burnout on the dyno????

again not saying you are wrong saying mark is the highest hp I just was curious to jamies spray numbers..

Last I heard Cavin's gold supra made over 1100 rwhp as well

that would be sweet to see BUT jamies car is SET UP WAY BETTER jamies car is more along the lines of a prostock chassie with a supra body

I have a 3.42 which is the only gear that will fit in the c6z rear end... With that I am currently running a 28" tire but also have a 26" (don't run it for obvious reasons).

I do have some options that are up for consideration.

1) convert to a solid rear axle (this idea would completely destroy my car as it is today but add obvious benifits) probably will never happen.

2) rear spindle kit that will allow for smaller brakes and 15" rims with a 28" tire that has some real sidewall.

option 2 is the more likely choice, but the cost and time have kept me from doing it this season with all the other changes. I'd bet that the car comes out next season with 15" wheels.

The changes we made this week should allow me to get my 60' back and with the extra power I am expecting 8.80 or better. My first pass in Indiana was a 9.5@155 on 7 cylindars with a 1.91 60'.

Lets subtract the .52 seconds to my usual 60' and that is a 8.98@155 on without 1 cylindar! Now lets add that back in and that should allow for a bit more...

I am excited for Friday...

Should be fun!

so what kind of times did it run today?

jamies car is more along the lines of a prostock chassie with a supra body

How do you figure? I have a 7.5 legal cage in a stock body supra. Nothing close to a prostock tubular chassis.

We made 1260 no nitrous/36 psi the other week through my 400.