Ever have moped license?

wnaplay1647545503

People at the bmv are absolutely retarded. I just got into a discussion with a guy who questioned wether or not I have a moped. None of them have a clue on any laws pertaining to a moped. I literally defined the moped as stated on the bmv website and he still questioned me. So anyone have a license or have had a license and know what it takes for a 14 year old to get a license? Is there a written test(I am sure of) , and also a field test like on the motorcycle course. Thanks for any help.

That is straight from the bmv website where it states aa road test is required and in fact that is what I have been told from the registrars offices yet when I called the place where the test takes place the guy stated no road test. I just know its going to be a watse of time driving there without the moped and then needing it. The only problem is its not ready quite yet and he hasnt rode it to feel comfortable takinga road test on it.

I had mine and I just got my moped "permit". I think there is a road test to get the license (drive around cones and such like you do for a motorcycle). The permit lasts 2 years and you just can't ride at night or have a passenger, which I was fine with at 14. The permit test is just a quick multiple choice test.

People at the bmv are absolutely retarded. I just got into a discussion with a guy who questioned wether or not I have a moped. None of them have a clue on any laws pertaining to a moped. I literally defined the moped as stated on the bmv website and he still questioned me. So anyone have a license or have had a license and know what it takes for a 14 year old to get a license? Is there a written test(I am sure of) , and also a field test like on the motorcycle course. Thanks for any help.

I had my temps. I road the piss out of my moped. Kids at school gave me shit but fuck that i was getting places on my own at ~35-40mph ;)

It was just a written test. I never got my final because I renwed my temps once and just got my car liceness

I did get stopped once for riding at night but the cop was cool because I was close to home.