I've Lost 73 Pounds Now...

Wease

I posted up a similar topic last year, after I had dropped 60 pounds. Now I'm up to 73 total lost. Here's me a couple of years ago:

http://www.wease.net/ar/OldMe.JPG

Here's me today:

http://www.wease.net/ar/Me0909.JPG

I'm still looking to drop maybe another 10 pounds, but I'm happy so far... :)

Damn man! Congrats! Watching what you eat can really make a huge difference. I don't really have much if any weight to lose (I'm 6'1" and just under 170), but just cutting out fast food and pop over the past 3 weeks has made me lose 5lbs. I'm sure you could have dropped more weight too, but you've been hitting the gym...so it's actually good that you haven't haha.

Damn man! Congrats! Watching what you eat can really make a huge difference. I don't really have much if any weight to lose (I'm 6'1" and just under 170), but just cutting out fast food and pop over the past 3 weeks has made me lose 5lbs. I'm sure you could have dropped more weight too, but you've been hitting the gym...so it's actually good that you haven't haha.

I don't think you need to lose weight if you are 6'1" 170 man. You'll wither away.

Congrats! I lost a total of 60'ish pounds when I lost all of my weight. I didn't do anything more than change my diet and it was enough to lose that much. Once I put off the weight and pretty much normalized my metabolism, I have been able to eat as much as I want and have a hard time gaining weight. I'm 5'10" and I've been at a solid 145 for the past 2 years.

On the other hand, I've gained a full 10lbs of muscle since I joined the Gym about a month ago.

I don't think you need to lose weight if you are 6'1" 170 man. You'll wither away.

That's what I was thinking... me in shape and at a good weight is ~165 and I'm only 5'9". I'm a little above that right now. :o I'm sure he's just built differently than me, but 170lbs at 6'1" is definitely never a needing to lose weight scenario.