1995 Corvette

zeitgeist57

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1411754577.html

I am interested in selling my ride, only because with a new career and my daughter I am just not getting much use out of it.

1995 Chevrolet Corvette - 89719mi - Black/Black - Targa top - 5.7L LT1 engine, 6-speed manual transmission.

3rd owner since 2004, bought with 48k babied miles on her. Always garaged - Many upgrades (lowered KYB susp., brakes, 18" wheels w/ new Goodyear Eagle F1 tires, SLP exhaust, aftermarket ignition)

Great interior - Dual power sport seats, Bose Gold stereo, fully loaded. Exterior very good, with some chips and scratches. Engine miss when hot, will need to be serviced.

Always well taken care of, but too many projects to keep this sitting in the garage all the time. $10,000, and I have many more pictures.

Edited by zeitgeist57

• 1 month later...
Don't worry, guys....over a month on Craigslist and not one offer...:eek:

Apparently my car sucks really badly.:)

Just a thought. Your ad says your car is located in UA. However, you can see a palm tree reflection in the window of one of your pics.

Sometimes this scares prospective buyers when all the dots don't connect.

Nice car though!

Just a thought. Your ad says your car is located in UA. However, you can see a palm tree reflection in the window of one of your pics.

Sometimes this scares prospective buyers when all the dots don't connect.

Nice car though!

Good eye. Taken when I had it detailed in FL (moved back to OH in 2008). My sig pic is taken down in Naples too. I always liked that shot and the kid that detailed the car made it look better than new.

Craigslist has been slow...no offers aside from obscure trades...

Good eye. Taken when I had it detailed in FL (moved back to OH in 2008). My sig pic is taken down in Naples too. I always liked that shot and the kid that detailed the car made it look better than new.

Craigslist has been slow...no offers aside from obscure trades...

willing to trade for my pitbike, a pogo stick. a bad of pistachio shells, 1 tube sock an an orange?

goodluck with the sale man

Why not have it serviced? I mean a 15 year old corvette w/ 90k on it for $10k and an engine misfire does not sound to reassuring to me. I think you would be better suited to get it in top notch running condition to help the sale. I'm sure Rob wouldn't charge much to get it squared away.

Just my .02 and good luck on the sale, definitely clean.