free ranger pick up truck

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
If they need the title it would be to take it in for scrap I see you have it.

you dont need a title at the shredder. and they pay more.

and no, i dont have the title..i just want that pile of phil gone..

Guest Removed

bawhahahahahahah

2 emails in this much time already.

i told them both(they asked for the title), the truck is free..the title will cost you $150

to recop some of pats money

Guest Removed
Flagged for Removal - you pissed off somebody!!!

thats the problem i have with CL. I cant keep a ad up what so ever. If i advertise in the automotive section,parts or anywhere for that matter. it gets flagged within hours.:mad:

and yes i know dragging it in for scrap will net some moneyz. but still have to pay for the tow :rolleyes:

Guest Removed
Didnt you post it for free for scrap and then try to charge for a title? You cant scrap anything with a vin legally without a title. 1 person can and probably flagged your post for removal, probably the guy you told $150 for the title :D

No you dont need the title to scrap it. unless your being lazy.

granted it would take about a hours work, but you could take that thing right to the shredder, with the proper prep, you dont need the title.

and as the ad stated. the truck is free. the title will cost you 150.;)

I've got thr title I ment to give it to pat yesterday but forgot I shall give it to him tonight or tomorrow or something ha rob is someone wants it with the title to get rid of it. Then hecl yea. But might wanna check with sean he said he wants it for some track at his brothers

Guest Removed
If it looks like a vehicle or even a frame for that matter I dont think a shredder or yard will touch it. In pieces maybe but there was a yard off groveport a few years ago that got hit very hard for accepting things without titles.

thats ace iron and metal.

i just went thru this shit with the capri i parted out.

now mind you, this is a car that is cut up in the back of a pick up truck!

go to ace. had the title in hand. they wouldnt take it with out the title being stamped. the notary flat told me the title dont have to be stamped to junk it.

so i take it to the shredder. took it with out any issue's. didnt even ask for the title. even tho i had it in hand

Guest Removed
can it be towed? or is it completely hosed?

hosed..and no its not going on your stake bed..cause im not picking it up to put it up there.

the new owners of this truck need to remove it, quickly, or i'll have it removed.

dave come get what you need off of it asap.

Guest Removed
It should be abkle to be towed on a dolly. The tierod on the passanger side broke but should sit on a dolly

getting it on the dolly will be the issue tho..

since the front wheels are slammed into the body, they dont turn too well