New bike advice

Dubguy85

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a cruiser guy with very little advise other than the one with new plastic and no title was probably wrecked and salvaged. It is a real @%@# to convert a salvage title to a "real title".

Doubtful. Not many places will finance a salvage/rebuilt titled bike and being that he has a lien on the title I believe his story.

when are you starting a thread so we can vote on your next bike???

I think you should make a poll and buy whatever bike gets the most votes :D

You'll have to wait for a few more months, I burnt myself out looking back in the fall and I wasn't impressed with anything at the show.

+1,000,000 votes for ducati 1198!!!!

You never miss an opprotunity to convience me to buy a bike that I just couldn't enjoy riding do you Adam? first it was the RC8 now the 1198.

+1 for the 250 ninja

Exactly why I wouldn't do a poll... Too many haters want to see riding something in a shriners' parade. Hell it would be the only way most of them could keep up with me.:cool:

Should I be worried that he changed plastics? And also doesn't have the title in hand?

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1005916335.html

no title is very bad news, probably a lean against the bike, or its stolen.

don't buy a bike without a clear title.

If you want a reliable bike, Honda's run forever, I've owned every major brand bike, kawi, suzuki, honda, etc. Honda's always seem to be the toughest.