Question for the ladies of CR

Guest Melanie

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Melanie
i think i may be the first girl responding but you have to realize guys do play their "BA" role a lot, esp via internet.. i look at it like if i bitch a lot about something i will just push him away and he will say even worse things out of annoyance. I wouldn't argue with him about it i would just talk to him in person and tell him that it really does upset you and why would he want his friends to think that about you because not only does that make you look bad but it does to him as well. If you've brought it up several times and nothing is changing then obviously he's not going to listen. If he prefers to talk about that kind of stuff instead of respecting you as a person and your feelings then its not worth it. Does he know you can see all of this stuff? He might bring up the privacy role saying that you shouldn't be "spying" on what he does but i do agree with it being a public forum but make sure and look at it through his eyes too with that. Just talk to him as calm as possible... if he listens, fuck him good.

This is what I'm talkin about. Ill PM you the comment then tell me what you think.

Guest Melanie

No my pussy doesnt stink. Would I have posted this if that was the truth? Come on...

And if the response was a simple as that, it would have been an obvious joke. Trust me, its way worse than that.

What do you do when your boyfriend/husband says TERRIBLE things about you on the internet? Especially when they make fun of you for getting upset because "it was a joke"?

IF YOU ASK ME, THINGS LIKE THIS SHOULD NEVER BE SAID ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS NOT TRUE.

I would be pissed. I would guess there would be something going on in the relationship to let that person think it would be "ok" to post it on an Internet Forum.

YMMV

KillJoy

Get the fuck back in the kitchen and make Brian a pie. He did nothing wrong. You being here is wrong. You are just here to monitor your boyfriend like a mommy, if I was him, I would have banned you long ago, and especially now for making this thread. I hope he shits on your loofa tonight.

Get the fuck back in the kitchen and make Brian a pie. He did nothing wrong. You being here is wrong. You are just here to monitor your boyfriend like a mommy, if I was him, I would have banned you long ago, and especially now for making this thread. I hope he shits on your loofa tonight.

Quality.... I went the nice route of saying this should prolly not be here. You went ahead with the Fatality.

No my pussy doesnt stink. Would I have posted this if that was the truth? Come on...

And if the response was a simple as that, it would have been an obvious joke. Trust me, its way worse than that.

Why not kill the drama lama and just tell us what he said. If it's so public on the internets why not just tell us.

Guest Melanie
again? am I not cranky ever? Seriously you need to go. You are here why? Oh yeah, to monitor your boyfriend.

Wow... you put it under your picture not me.

And Ive never met you, how the hell do you now what im here for?

It was just a joke.

Wow... you put it under your picture not me.

And Ive never met you, how the hell do you now what im here for?

It was just a joke.

I am saying I am always cranky. :nono:

Oh I know what you are here for, I already stated it. And sure it was a joke honey, sure it was.

Guest Melanie
Why not kill the drama lama and just tell us what he said. If it's so public on the internets why not just tell us.

Fine... He wont post it again so here you go... How funny is it if it envolved any of you?

Thread- "What is the worst smell ever?"

"When my girlfriend doesn't shower for the entire weekend then we get drunk and have sex. There's a buildup of crust around the labia, it smells pretty bad and doesn't taste very good either. Usually when she's riding me with the covers on and it's all wafting up into my face with every thrust is when it's the worst."

Fine... He wont post it again so here you go... How funny is it if it envolved any of you?

"When my girlfriend doesn't shower for the entire weekend then we get drunk and have sex. There's a buildup of crust around the labia, it smells pretty bad and doesn't taste very good either. Usually when she's riding me with the covers on and it's all wafting up into my face with every thrust is when it's the worst."

If it is a lie that you don't shower I say kick him in the balls and show him who is the boss.

queue "The days of our lives" theme music

Bwahahahahaha, The logout button is in the upper right hand corner.

There is not a picture or saying that represents the amount of laughter that that triggered. Awesome. I had to quote it so it can't go away.