Question for the ladies of CR

Guest Melanie

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Melanie
its obviously not true....can a pussy even actually get crusty? if so...thats fucking gross...im too chicken to google it because its one of my nightmares

God I hope its not possible. EWWWWWWW

Thread- "What is the worst smell ever?"

"When my girlfriend doesn't shower for the entire weekend then we get drunk and have sex. There's a buildup of crust around the labia, it smells pretty bad and doesn't taste very good either. Usually when she's riding me with the covers on and it's all wafting up into my face with every thrust is when it's the worst."

Quoting again because it's later in the thread and it is so funny.

It might be sig material to tell you the truth, someone will do it.

Guest Melanie
I lol'd that shit was funny, if its not true why would you be mad? Its a fucked up thing to say, but damn its soooo funny.

Gross to me funny for you if it wasnt said that it was ME. Since it wasnt said to be a random "girl story" its degrading, hurtful, and a direct violation of promises made to not do it anymore.

Your missing the point. Its not true. Dirty sex can be very fun but thats got nothing to do with this.

I see your point. If it's not true than it's not true and he's wrong for stating it as such. Thus the reason for my comment about your avatar. Payback...he won't like it.

Overall though, if you can't tell, I give such a comment about you about as much weight as the internet will allow. ie...take it with a grain of salt. I believe near zero of what I read.

FWIW, forget it. It's hardly worth making an issue of. Even for those that get a chuckle out of it and even remotely believe it, the whole subject will vanish the moment this thread goes to page two of the forum.

Hope you're not offended. I'm a man and speak my peace :D

Guest tbutera2112
You do?

i do what? do i wonder? yes... unless you meant, do my body parts make said food products? yes...all of my condiments and sandwich toppers are produced from my bodily functions/hygene ...dont even get me started on the REAL nutter butter bars

i do what? do i wonder? yes... unless you meant, do my body parts make said food products? yes...all of my condiments and sandwich toppers are produced from my bodily functions/hygene ...dont even get me started on the REAL nutter butter bars

I was asking if you really want to know, because I don't want to know the answer. :D

Gross to me funny for you if it wasnt said that it was ME. Since it wasnt said to be a random "girl story" its degrading, hurtful, and a direct violation of promises made to not do it anymore.

Understandable however, had the joke been about anyone else it would have lost quite a bit of epicness. I say shrug it off, he only said you to complete the O in LOL :D

Guest Melanie
I see your point. If it's not true than it's not true and he's wrong for stating it as such. Thus the reason for my comment about your avatar. Payback...he won't like it.

Overall though, if you can't tell, I give such a comment about you about as much weight as the internet will allow. ie...take it with a grain of salt. I believe near zero of what I read.

FWIW, forget it. It's hardly worth making an issue of. Even for those that get a chuckle out of it and even remotely believe it, the whole subject will vanish the moment this thread goes to page two of the forum.

Hope you're not offended. I'm a man and speak my peace :D

Im not offended at all. Thats actually got a good point. I can understand not believing whats read, on here, because I can usually tell when people are kidding because I've met a lot of them.

But what about forums where nobody knows me and only knows what he says? They all believed the other slander hes said, I dont see how this would be different.

Seriously it sounds like a joke and I wouldnt be pissed by it, especially if its a forum where you dont personally know anyone and probably never will. Like a few others said, it will probably be forgotten about in no time. Sounds like he was just trying to give the guys a few laughs.

But I also see your point its kind of like telling someone not to toss their stuff on the floor and they do it anyways. Its annoying. You need to have a serious talk about it if it bothers you that much. One of the reasons why Anthony and I get along very well is because of a deep respect for each other. If something bothers one of us we talk about it and we try our best not to make it happen again.