Question for the ladies of CR

Guest Melanie

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine... He wont post it again so here you go... How funny is it if it envolved any of you?

Thread- "What is the worst smell ever?"

"When my girlfriend doesn't shower for the entire weekend then we get drunk and have sex. There's a buildup of crust around the labia, it smells pretty bad and doesn't taste very good either. Usually when she's riding me with the covers on and it's all wafting up into my face with every thrust is when it's the worst."

http://smiliesftw.com/x/huge_bow_rofl_crowd.gif

Guest Melanie
It pisses me off because of all the past times hes used me as his verbal punching bag. No matter how many times I ask to not have him say stuff like that about me he still does it. Even in person.

What do you do when your boyfriend/husband says TERRIBLE things about you on the internet? Especially when they make fun of you for getting upset because "it was a joke"?

IF YOU ASK ME, THINGS LIKE THIS SHOULD NEVER BE SAID ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS NOT TRUE.

Tell him that he will never again experience a moment similar to your avatar.

/thread.

Guest Melanie
No you will not, you will not see me. And I could care less what you have to say. You are important to me why?

And I need a name change, Hitler will be fine. :)

Suits you. Get out of my thread if you don't care.

And you cant ban me,I havent done anything wrong.

Fine... He wont post it again so here you go... How funny is it if it envolved any of you?

Thread- "What is the worst smell ever?"

"When my girlfriend doesn't shower for the entire weekend then we get drunk and have sex. There's a buildup of crust around the labia, it smells pretty bad and doesn't taste very good either. Usually when she's riding me with the covers on and it's all wafting up into my face with every thrust is when it's the worst."

I think most guys in a long term relationship have been in a similar instance of diving into something that isn't prepped for the moment...however, most have still gone the distance without complaining. If they say otherwise, they are lying or living a pretty dull life. Spontaneous moments are well worth it.

I'm married and have been for longer than some here have been born and will say that together we laugh about dirty sex. However, when you have multiple kids about ready to wake up and interrupt the morning, I really don't mind it :D

By the look of your post, he was pretty involved and went the distance and obviously didn't mind either. :bangbang:

It pisses me off because of all the past times hes used me as his verbal punching bag. No matter how many times I ask to not have him say stuff like that about me he still does it. Even in person.

Seriously you need to inflict violence on him. My wife has slugged me a few times for saying the wrong thing. It works but I always have permission to slug back but only if she made the first punch :D

Guest Melanie
I think most guys in a long term relationship have been in a similar instance of diving into something that isn't prepped for the moment...however, most have still gone the distance without complaining. If they say otherwise, they are lying or living a pretty dull life. Spontaneous moments are well worth it.

I'm married and have been for longer than some here have been born and will say that together we laugh about dirty sex. However, when you have multiple kids about ready to wake up and interrupt the morning, I really don't mind it :D

By the look of your post, he was pretty involved and went the distance and obviously didn't mind either. :bangbang:

Your missing the point. Its not true. Dirty sex can be very fun but thats got nothing to do with this.

Seriously you need to inflict violence on him. My wife has slugged me a few times for saying the wrong thing. It works but I always have permission to slug back but only if she made the first punch :D

And by punching I mean my wife gives me a black and blue mark and I barely touch her. No wife beater

Guest tbutera2112
Your missing the point. Its not true. Dirty sex can be very fun but thats got nothing to do with this.

its obviously not true....can a pussy even actually get crusty? if so...thats fucking gross...im too chicken to google it because its one of my nightmares

Guest Melanie

Cr boxing tournament?