Since I can't thread shit. (OSU fans are Gay) Come on in and prove it more.

SpaceGhost

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

False

I pay for cable regardless if OSU is on. Mute point. And if you want to get technical, yes I watch it for free, the wife pays the cable bill, not I. See what I did there.

Let's hear the excuses folks, why is OSU going to lose? Is TP a Vick lover, too young, Doesn't know weather he is a QB or RB? What's first on the list? And why would you pay 500 a ticket to go home pissed and $1000 less rich?

It's a giantass school, in a pretty big city. The reason for the extremely large and enthusiastic fanbase is because:

a) they're perennially at least decent, generally "good"

b) the stadium itself and the tailgating/gameday environment all over campus are some of the largest and most impressive in the college football world

c) there are so many students, faculty, and staff associated with the university that almost everyone has a family tie or close link, which is enough to become a fan for many

With USC being another perennially good team, and one that beat the shit out of OSU in their last meeting, this is a grudge match, and an opportunity for vengeance. I would argue that the (unpaid) OSU athletes on this team will have more fight and will to play at their highest level in this game than whatever NFL athletes play in the super bowl this year. For you to suggest that this game is only worth the money, hype, enthusiasm, whatever to stupid retarded OSU fans is baseless. You will see this when the campus area is overrun by not only fans but an ARMY of media people. It's not solely your standard "50 mile radius of Columbus" fans buying the tickets either, and when USC fans and OSU fans abroad are in the market for tickets the cost will get obviously be driven up. It's a big deal outside of just Columbus, and you're the dumbass if you don't see that.

You've got to be simply anti-OSU or waaaaaay out of the loop to not get the scenario here.

I pay for cable regardless if OSU is on. Mute point. And if you want to get technical, yes I watch it for free, the wife pays the cable bill, not I. See what I did there.

Let's hear the excuses folks, why is OSU going to lose? Is TP a Vick lover, too young, Doesn't know weather he is a QB or RB? What's first on the list? And why would you pay 500 a ticket to go home pissed and $1000 less rich?

If you really want to get technical, it's "moot".

It's a giantass school, in a pretty big city. The reason for the extremely large and enthusiastic fanbase is because:

a) they're perennially at least decent, generally "good"

b) the stadium itself and the tailgating/gameday environment all over campus are some of the largest and most impressive in the college football world

c) there are so many students, faculty, and staff associated with the university that almost everyone has a family tie or close link, which is enough to become a fan for many

With USC being another perennially good team, and one that beat the shit out of OSU in their last meeting, this is a grudge match, and an opportunity for vengeance. I would argue that the (unpaid) OSU athletes on this team will have more fight and will to play at their highest level in this game than whatever NFL athletes play in the super bowl this year. For you to suggest that this game is only worth the money, hype, enthusiasm, whatever to stupid retarded OSU fans is baseless. You will see this when the campus area is overrun by not only fans but an ARMY of media people. It's not solely your standard "50 mile radius of Columbus" fans buying the tickets either, and when USC fans and OSU fans abroad are in the market for tickets the cost will get obviously be driven up. It's a big deal outside of just Columbus, and you're the dumbass if you don't see that.

You've got to be simply anti-OSU or waaaaaay out of the loop to not get the scenario here.

Funny, CSCC will have 30K students this Quarter roughly half of OSU, I don't see the fan base for the Basketball team.

Funny, CSCC will have 30K students this Quarter roughly half of OSU, I don't see the fan base for the Basketball team.

Surely you don't think that's a realistic comparison, young lad. Let us start by comparing previous records, athletic funding and facilities, not to mention the "enthusiasm" stirred up by all those on-campus students they've got out there. I'd also be interested in seeing how many of that 30k are even full time, not to mention those who are just taking a single class for credit toward another school.

Surely you don't think that's a realistic comparison, young lad. Let us start by comparing previous records, athletic funding and facilities, not to mention the "enthusiasm" stirred up by all those on-campus students they've got out there. I'd also be interested in seeing how many of that 30k are even full time, not to mention those who are just taking a single class for credit toward another school.

Just sayin, it's a huge ass school.

Little boy goes to his mom and askes, " Mom, is it bad to have a penis?"

Stunned the mom replies, "No. Why would you ask such a thing?"

Boy said, " Because Dad's in the bathroom sweating like crazy trying to pull his off."

haha, this thread blows, just like the OP

Your opinion, but I'd rather watch college ball where they're playing for something other than money. Players that actually care about the game and have pride in it.

I agree... I never watch NFL for that reason.