Since I can't thread shit. (OSU fans are Gay) Come on in and prove it more.

SpaceGhost

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here to thread shit.

I have tickets to the OSU vs. USC game, and I'm looking for ideas on what kind of sign to make. I'll be pretty close to the field in the south stands, behind the goal post. Any ideas?

so far I've got:

"Terrelle Pryor loves puppies"

"Matt Barkley is a turrible turrible knucklehead" ( with a Cartoon face of Charles Barkley )

Neither are winners, give me some better ones.

I saw the the fucking ad here. No college game is worth 500 a ticket, especially a team that almost lost to fucking Navy at home.

They aren't worth it to you. If they sell, they are indeed worth 1k to someone else.

Your dumb ass STI wasn't worth 30k+ to me, but it was to you. My GTI was not worth the 22k to you, but it was to me.

Cliff notes: Your gay. :bangbang:

osu fans are gay, osu is gay, an over rat4ed right... odd how im sure almost every single one of those tickets will get sold too... it all comes down to personal preference... like many have posted. i woudnt of spent the kinda of $ you spent on your lame ass apple shit but hey its what YOU wanted an what YOU liked.

OSU fans are gay, this is fact, it cannot be disputed. Most anticipated? They just played, and OSU got waxed. LOL

Let's start reading the excuses now. Post em' up.

So let me get this straight..........

-We live in COLUMBUS,OHIO

-CAMPUS IS NO MORE THAN 30MINS AWAY

-WE LIVE IN OHIO ONCE AGAIN

-WE ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD SEASON

-DID I MENTION, WE LIVE IN OHIO?

-WE STAND BY OUR TEAM 100%

-HAVEN'T SEE A FAIR WEATHER FAN

-WE LIVE IN OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-BEST TEAM IN THE BIG 10

-BAD ASS BAND

-HINEY GATE WAS MOST EPIC

-THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN COLUMBUS!

-GREAT EXCUSE TO GET DRUNK WITH STRANGE WOMEN

Guess these reasons are why we Ohio State fans are "gay".

You stand by Subaru and Apple like they're made from God. We Ohio State fans stick by our team, if you don't like it, go cry elsewhere. I laugh at people like you that have no pride in anything.

I would love a quote where I stand by Subaru like they are god. You can't find one. Never have I said that. My car is a Daily, and a pretty good one but nowhere near "god".

And did you just say I have no pride in anything in the same paragraph that you claim I hold Apple and Subaru as God? Really? You care to rephrase that? You do know how fucking stupid of a paragraph that is right?

But saying we're gay for enjoying our team, and willing to spend some extra $$$$ for tickets isn't retarded in my book. Some people piss away $1,000, so obviously it doesn't mean much. You can rent a Blue Jackets box for $5K+, I wouldn't call that retarded if I had the money to do so. If I'm a fan I'd pay.

You do know how fucking stupid of a paragraph that is right?

Engrish please?

You're pictures of your Apple goodies and the Subaru tell me you're a believer of both of those companies. You seem to stand strongly behind them, you don't see anyone calling you gay for it. Just saying, but here in America you are protected by the 1st Amendment.