Since I can't thread shit. (OSU fans are Gay) Come on in and prove it more.

SpaceGhost

I watch NFL because it is a much faster paced game. and way more athletic. I'm not into t-ball, or little league. Stafford is proof that the NFL is for Men, not boys and he will have to adjust. Keep kidding yourself that they don't care. The hall of fame is full of non caring guys that played the game. Brett Favre plays for money. :rolleyes: Look at McNabb, he wanted Vick to help him get a ring, not money. Keep thinking it's all about money. The college kids are just whores to the Pimp, "the college most DON'T get a degree from".

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only there were a college football hall of fame too.

Oh...wait.

Wait so that means, NFL players only play for money, because there is a college hall of fame too? Holy fuck, my argument has been blown to bits!

All you morons who actually believe that the only reason to play pro ball is money, ask Dan Marino if he played all those years without a Superbowl win for money.

It's all relative.

Would most of the people here pay $250 for a glass seat for a CBJ game against Minnesota that meant nothing at the end of the season? Probably not, but I did.

The only thing I don't get about paying that much for this game is that USC is going to kill OSU. Maybe if this was 2-3 years ago when OSU was an elite team it would matter. They aren't going to be this year. Most likely won't end up in a BCS game b/c of a loss to at least USC and Penn State.

I haven't seen one truly valid point from the OP yet in this thread. Plenty of irrational attempts though, so good job! :thumbup:

You're a dumbass troll. Leave again.

Thanks,

Not a Buckeyes fan

Other than paying $1000 to watch your favorite team get smashed at home. Dare I say that the team up north looked better in their opener? Give me the obvious excuse though as to why this is un-true.

Don't you have some more posts to report, Narc? This conversation doesn't concern you. I'm quite sure you watch more reality TV than football games.

your calling me a narc because some a-hole put up a nude photo while i was on my WORK computer yea realllll mature there

Other than paying $1000 to watch your favorite team get smashed at home. Dare I say that the team up north looked better in their opener? Give me the obvious excuse though as to why this is un-true.

Well, I'll give you an example of something I'm doing that can relate to this.

Next year, I'm going to the (provisional) Canadian GP in Montreal. My trip will exceed $1k and I'm going to see my favorite driver for about 2 seconds every lap. Sure, I could watch it on TV but the experience, sound and atmosphere of everything around me will easily make up for the cost. I'm sure it's the same with huge buckeye fans.

The OP makes us subaru guys want to punch him in the face. He is the typical senile old man that sits on his porch and yells at all the kids for stepping on his yard.

On a very serious note. I think there is something wrong with the OP. Was he beaten as a child? Rape? Any type of trauma that would cause him to be the way he is? Is the OP suddenly out of money, so he cries to us that do have money to blow 1k on a game that will be MUCH closer than he thinks?

Im being 100% serious, i think something is wrong with him.