Since I can't thread shit. (OSU fans are Gay) Come on in and prove it more.

SpaceGhost

Whats not polite about it? Should everyone be silent when they eat? Hah. Perhaps we should all be mimes

Then during the game, i'm gonna scream random statements at inopportune times and stand in front of the TV. Shit goes both ways and you will get no sympathy from me. If you want to scram and rant like a moron, watch the game at home.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I have a Columbus State Jersey, Come on now. Although the OSU fans would be like Why would you wear that? All the while I see all the dumb fucks wear OSU Football Jerseys to a Blue Jackets Game.

I do have a Stafford jersey No 9 FTW!

And I want nothing to do with that crowd, traffic, Construction, Couches burning, and the cry baby fans that night after OSU takes a dive. :D

Speaking of... the dumpster 30 feet outside my apartment, along with one about 100 feet down my alleyway, were lit on fire about an hour ago. One had a car parked literally 5 feet away, luckily it's owner was home and we got it moved. Whether it was an OSU fan or not, this town has some people that just shouldn't be allowed to live.

Then during the game, i'm gonna scream random statements at inopportune times and stand in front of the TV. Shit goes both ways and you will get no sympathy from me. If you want to scram and rant like a moron, watch the game at home.

I wont be at your house? So do what you want? :confused:

Scream whatever you want.

Speaking of... the dumpster 30 feet outside my apartment' date=' along with one about 100 feet down my alleyway, were lit on fire about an hour ago. One had a car parked literally 5 feet away, luckily it's owner was home and we got it moved. Whether it was an OSU fan or not, this town has some people that just shouldn't be allowed to live.[/quote']

Lol, buddy of mine got thrown in jail for 30 days for lighting couches on fire. He was actually just mac because he pees the bed and crashed on someone elses couch.