Monopoly City Streets

Browning

Not a single street around where I live is owned except the exact street I'm on. lol I'm gonna walk down to the end of the block where I'm pretty sure the guy lives (by what he's placed on Freedom lane) and leave an actual note with an offer on it for Freedom lane. lol

I currently own property in Puerto Rico and today I'm going to buy my street with my lake property on it in Texas.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone sent me an offer of $1,000,700 for a street I own. I rejected it and countered with $1,007,000. ($6,300 more then their first offer). They rejected it and offered me $1,300,000.... That's right, $299,300 more then their original offer and $293,000 more then my counter... Hahah :confused: SOLD!!!!

Haha, nice place to buy property.

From what I've found from my two accounts it's best to buy up long streets and fill them with houses.

Buying a lot of small streets does not bring in a lot of rent.

No buying small streets and filling them up with houses is the way to go. You can't build a hazardous building on a full street. They are guaranteed to make income. Only way they are not is sometimes you get a Chance card with the option to demolish any of your building or another players. They can then do that to one of your buildings then later on install a hazardous building.

how do you build a park or school? i got a chance ca rd ty o build each but can you jsut build one on your own or no? also what are some peoples screen names so i can add you to my friends list so i cna stick a hazard on your shit :)

You can only build those on a street you own. This then makes the street immune to hazardous buildings.

No buying small streets and filling them up with houses is the way to go. You can't build a hazardous building on a full street. They are guaranteed to make income. Only way they are not is sometimes you get a Chance card with the option to demolish any of your building or another players. They can then do that to one of your buildings then later on install a hazardous building.

You can only build those on a street you own. This then makes the street immune to hazardous buildings.

i know i was tryign to have a park on every street on mine :) but i guess ive got a park close enough that it keeps most of my streets safe. for some reason im building up my neighbor hood in renynoldsburg :jerkit: im lame i know