Monopoly City Streets

Browning

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought expensive streets and got i have a fucked up accontant. my last game i had 10 streets and several buildings.

my last acccount was banging this not so much. i bought a big ass long street that was liek 1.5 mil then built shit on it. gotta wait for tonight to expand...kinda wish rentn was quicker like 12 hour vs 24.

Hmm it tells you who is spying on who. That does not sound like very good spying practice.

o really? how do you check?

I'm sticking to keeping 5 long ass streets as long as possible and upgrading buildings on them.

After 5 streets you get taxed 3% per street. The tax they made is fucked up.

yea i was reading that they said that if oyu have 38 streets its 100% tax an you wont be making any money at all lol sooo that sucks gonna buy me some big ass streets lol

Each street gets taxed 3 % over 5 streets.

So if you have 7 streets you get taxed 6 percent I believe, 8 is 9.

It's a stupid tax set up because it limits how many streets you can have. They should to the tax as 3 percent of total rent per street but they don't. Massive fail in my opinion but...

I just bought ..................., and put some buildings on it. What do you do after that? Just wait till tomorrow after some rent comes in, and build some more?

Better keep that to myself with all you hackers around here. Guess it doesnt matter now...Ive been quoted!

Edited by Clifford Automotive

I just bought Mckinley ave, and put some buildings on it. What do you do after that? Just wait till tomorrow after some rent comes in, and build some more?

up to you. you can save $ to get a better building but the more properties you have the more rent youll get every 24 hours... so up to you on how you want to do it.

i bought a looong road for 1.5 an just built houses till i was broke(it onyl took up like 1/4 of that road too lol dam) an ill wait till tonight to expand