Monopoly City Streets

Browning

i'm about to give up in this game. i don't attack anyone yet the same people keep attacking me....i just wanted to get to level 6....grrr

fuck you:

TEDNUGENT

THAIBOY

TENCC

DEADDAWG

RUDYREDNECK

don't kid yourself that 5 bonus buildings is enough on one road...it's not

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Thaiboy is something else. At least one of those other accounts is also one of his. He spends hours and hours building houses just for attack Chance cards.

I'm at level 5, worth about 3 billion ..... not sure what it takes to be a level 6. It's pretty frustrating when someone just relentlessly attacks.

If there's a game reset, I would vote to make THAIBOY and his attack accounts the official CR hazard target ..... just stay on him constantly from the beginning and keep him from accumulating any assets. He might learn from that ......:confused:

i'm about to give up in this game. i don't attack anyone yet the same people keep attacking me....i just wanted to get to level 6....grrr

fuck you:

TEDNUGENT

THAIBOY

TENCC

DEADDAWG

RUDYREDNECK

Those are all the same guy. If you completely stop spying on him and attacking him he will stop in about two days.

from some website about this game:

the levels:

Note: Score < 5 000 000 -> Level 1;

5 000 000< Score < 10 000 000-> Level 2;

10 000 000 < Score < 100 000 000-> Level 3;

100 000 000< Score < 1 000 000 000-> Level 4;

1 000 000 000< Score < 10 000 000 000-> Level 5;

10 000 000 000< Score -> Level 6.

i don't think i will ever get to level 6...i'm only at 1.5...long way away from 10

i got to level 5 real quick...but now this is slow...

Edited by frenchy chan

from some website about this game:

the levels:

Note: Score < 5 000 000 -> Level 1;

5 000 000< Score < 10 000 000-> Level 2;

10 000 000 < Score < 100 000 000-> Level 3;

100 000 000< Score < 1 000 000 000-> Level 4;

1 000 000 000< Score < 10 000 000 000-> Level 5;

10 000 000 000< Score -> Level 6.

i don't think i will ever get to level 6...i'm only at 1.5...long way away from 10

i got to level 5 real quick...but now this is slow...

Get a couple roads over 1 billion value and your score adds up quick. I am close to half way to level 6.

i can't find any big roads....i look every day. i once found a 10M road, but i was broke at the time and it was bought by the next day....the biggest road i have is 5M....if you find any more...let me know :)

i don't have my roads up to half a billion yet...right now i have 6 roads, but i think i will be selling a couple if i can find bigger roads...but right now i'm getting them all up to over 200M...i want to keep all of my roads even to make sure not just one sticks out for people to attack

i have a hard time selling some of these roads because of rent....thats why i'm building up all of my roads so if i do want to sell one or more, the other big roads are giving me rent....it's a slow process

fuck you:

TEDNUGENT

THAIBOY

TENCC

DEADDAWG

RUDYREDNECK

can i get a nuclear bomb chance card? i didn't get fucked with at all on saturday, but all of those people attacked me all day yesterday and today

i'm not spying on anyone or using my hazard cards....i'm so done with this bullshit

can i get a nuclear bomb chance card? i didn't get fucked with at all on saturday, but all of those people attacked me all day yesterday and today

i'm not spying on anyone or using my hazard cards....i'm so done with this bullshit

He must have been bored this weekend he did the same to me.

After tomorrow he should be attacking me again. But he does not have enough money to stop any of my streets.

I've found about a half-dozen $5M+ roads, but not worth buying right now due to the extra taxes. I'm building my existing roads and catching up to Drew with the quickness :D

You are catching up to my small account hehe.

I also have 2 billion in cash saved up. I had a few days were the game angered me I could not get houses to place without waiting for five minutes.

I've found about a half-dozen $5M+ roads, but not worth buying right now due to the extra taxes. I'm building my existing roads and catching up to Drew with the quickness :D

Double quote...

You are closer then I thought. Only 2 billion behind now.

I got fined twice today for 232 million dollars that sucked.